CHAPTER TWO:

Another day has passed as the sun shines over the planet once more, the sun had risen over the horizon and moves slowly in time

Another day has passed as the sun shines over the planet once more, the sun had risen over the horizon and moves slowly in time. It was around seven in the morning; at the house of the Utouyama residence, both father and daughter had awoken from their slumber, one getting ready and the other serving breakfast to start their day.

Rinko yawns as she exits the bathroom wearing her usual casual clothings, a towel to dry her platinum hair, once again a day she shall attended her taekwondo. The little ten year old girl strolled her way to the kitchen where her father has prepared their meal for the morning; taking a seat on the dinning table as the father places the plate in front of her while his in the sink after eating. Once finishing, Yoshiaki picks up the blow dryer, brush, and the purple scrunchie- he plugs the hair dryer and began drying his daughter's long platinum hair while listening to his daughter's story.

As the girl continues with her breakfast, Yoshiaki keeps up with doing her hair into a braid; separating into three sections and began twisting the locks into a braided one. In his years of being a father, the man knew that parenting was never an easy task, raising a child is not sun shines and rainbows all the time, he remembered of the day his precious treasure being born.

He was in awe, gazing at the his knew born daughter having such wide lungs and wails louder than an echoing lion's roar. Cries that can possibly wake up the dead from their graves, such a small thing can be so loud yet the first time he held the fragile child in his arms, Yoshiaki immediately fell in love; he was ready to fight and protect his daughter from any danger the world shall give. Rinko became his beacon of light when her mother had left this world.

"—And then when he came back he said that he saw aliens." Rinko suddely said, his consciousness returning to reality as she tells him about Tok Aba's grandson she met yesterday. The father was surprised by the mention of aliens.

"Aliens dear?" Yoshiaki asked confirmation to his daughter, noticing how he stop from braiding her hair for a second.

He sees the young girl nods her head, grabbing the glass of mango juice. "Mhm. Boboiboy was so paranoid when that commercial appeared on TV. Then when he came back from whatever place he went the cocoa he had was half empty and now blabbering about spaceship and aliens chasing after him!" She shook her head as if she was disappointed of what she heard. Was the boy high or something?

"Haha, that boy must have a wide imagination then." The adult chuckles, finishing up the hairstyle. 'He must be energetic, sounds like a nice kid.'

"Come on, kiddo. Finish up your breakfast quickly, don't want Sensei to be angry for being late."