CHAPTER FOUR:

It was the aftermath of the fight between the gang and the robots that Adu Du had sent out to steal the cocoa, followed by Tok Aba learning about the children now possessing powers that they have gained from the Power Sphere, Ochobot

It was the aftermath of the fight between the gang and the robots that Adu Du had sent out to steal the cocoa, followed by Tok Aba learning about the children now possessing powers that they have gained from the Power Sphere, Ochobot. His grandson, Boboiboy explained everything to the elder man from the very top while Rinko sat beside him with her ice chocolate to back up any spared information that Tok Aba needed to know meanwhile Gopal sat at the other side of Boboiboy with his own drink. The platinum blonde girl have decided to stick back and stay in the Kokotiam to help with watching the senior citizen with his grandson and to taking care of the shop while he was still unconscious.

 The platinum blonde girl have decided to stick back and stay in the Kokotiam to help with watching the senior citizen with his grandson and to taking care of the shop while he was still unconscious

"So, Adu Du will do anything to get the cocoa!" Boboiboy clarifies to his Tok after he woke up.

"Oh, so that's it..." Tok Aba responded, nodding his head- though was one thing the man was wondering of. "I have a question." he looks at the tow ten year olds.

The young ten year old nods, letting the old man ask him. "What is it, Tok?"

Tok Aba points at Power sphere. "So, Ochobot will follow anyone who activates him, right?" He clarifies to the kids; Rinko lifts both brows up-- drinking away the ice cocoa drink as Boboiboy recalls what the bot has told Adu Du during the fight earlier. Gopal was just there listening to them as they spoke.

"Uuhh... Yes." The boy replies after having that mini flashback of what Ochobot said. The answer had Tok Aba grinning knowingly that had the two children share a look to one other, puzzled why the senior was grinning. The girl with freckles shrugs her shoulders indicating to the short dino carrot that she doesn't have a clue of why he was making that face.

With a Cheshire cat like smile, Tok Aba adds another question to them both. "So. whose cocoa did you use to activate him?"

"Your cocoa." Boboiboy replies, pointing at his grandfather.

And so the old man laughs, pointing out a technical fact and a declaration of ownership. "Then, this should be my robot, right?"

The three kids stared at Tok Aba with jaws opened and if Ochobot had a mouth it would've drop to the counter as well.