0.1

Songs!
Side ways - Citizen Cope
Dance floor anthem - Good Charlotte
Human - Christina Perry
No air - Chris brown
~

I listened to the rain drum against the roof of the trailer. The thunder rumbled in its distressed. The TV barley audible in the background, some midnight TV series playing. The night was finally here. It felt the urge amplifying as the moment neared closer. I knew It was time. After all the times of been rejected by this place, it was finally paying off. I was rejecting it back. This dead beat to was only here to keep me down, and I was finally getting away. Finally being able to freely wander, to see the cities and people calling my name. Finally leaving.

I tiptoed to my room. Careful not to make even the the slightest noise. Pushing open my door, I flipped on my light. The small bedroom I've lived in all my life in front of me, now feeling empty. It still looked the same, but I knew it wasn't. All the pictures and objects in the right place. The dresser drawers hiding my clothes. The only thing out of place was 3 large duffel bags packed to the highest capacity.

I began to pace around my room, mentally double-checking off everything I needed. I was forgetting nothing. It's was time to go. My stomach jumped with anticipation. Excitement filled my body as fast as you could blink your eye. I couldn't hide the smile forming on my face.

I scooped up my bags on at a time, heaving then on my shoulders, careful not to make to much noise. Marching out of my room and through the the house, not daring to look back. The thunder rumbled with every step, playing a drum roll as I triumphed out the door and onto the car port.

Popping my trunk, I opened the door shoved the heavy bags into the trunk, along with the other bags I had packed before, along with blankets and pillows.

Careful to shut the trunk door, I circled around and climbed in to the driver side of my car. I slid into the worn leather seat and shut the door. Taking a breathe, I paused.

"Here we go."

I switched the ignition and the car chocked and rumbled then shut off. I huffed, "Fucking hell." This piece of shit car.

I kept switching the key until the car finally started up. A wave of relief filled me as I put the shift into drive and pressed my foot to the gas. Pulling out of the carport, and into the black, pouring rain.

I cruised down the road on onto the main highway. Finally able to stop, I plugged in he auxiliary cord and began blasting music. Screaming the lyrics as loud as possible. Finally free from the rules of how loud the music could go. Noone could stop me.

Luke Hemmings

Dave had just left behind Lauren. She would be pissed at me but that didn't matter, as long as she was ok. I have never been without her in a mob, and if she got hurt because I wasn't there, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself . I told Dave to see who her friend was and why she wanted to keep them a secret. I'm sure they were nice, I just found it suspicious. Considering she has never talked to anyone in America besides my friends.

All of the boys had went out today, I decided to stay home because I wasn't feeling well. It wasn't exactly sickness, I just wasn't in the happiest state. Because I was feeling a bit bored, I decided to call Zack, one of my friends, since we here in town. We hadn't hung out in a while and I wanted to catch up with him.

Scrolling through my comtacts, I found his number and clicked on the icon. It began to ring as I put the phone to my ear. After a couple of rings, the line clicked a blunt hello erupted from the line.

"Hey man, it's Luke!" I greeted.

"Oh hey dude, what are you up to." his tone seemed to lighten.