There's two of them? 1

Everything was normal on the island, well normal as it can be in a moving hunk of metal, but It was home. So, when I expected the start of the day to be normal, I wasn't expecting a visitor, well two visitor's actually.

Fabian: "Why are there two of you?" I asked, dumbfounded more than usual.

W: "I don't know, ask her." W pointed to the person next to her.

Wis'adel: "hey don't be like that, we're practically the same person here." Wis told her other version.

I looked at W then to Wis'adel and back to W.

Fabian: "how the hell??" I took a deep breath "okay I must be imagining things right now. Must be the lack of sleep." I massaged my eyes.

W: "well, how can you be sure? All could this be real ya know." She gave her signature grin at me.

Wis'adel: "yeah she right ya know? How can you be sure?" She also gave her signature grin.

Fabian: "damn it both of you stop, it's getting more confusing as it is." I tiredly sighed, if one W wasn't enough, another one? Must be hell. "I must have died and went to hell early."

Wis'adel: "oh don't be a dramatic ass, be glad you have another me to bug ya." She winked at me.

W: "yeah, isn't it better to have another me around?" She grinned, while twirling a pin from a grenade.

Fabian: "that's what I'm afraid of..." I muttered in exhaustion. "Anyways does the doctor know about... You know her?" I pointed at wis'adel.

W/wis'adel: "Nope"

Fabian: I exaggerated a sigh of annoyance. "I thought so" I massaged my forehead to stem a migraine. "Well I still have work to do around the island, what are you both gonna do while I'm gone?" I asked both of them, "cause at some point both gotta tell the doctor."

Wis'adel: she thought about and came up with an answer. "I'd probably follow you around."

W: "I'm same as her, this should be fun."

Fabian: "damn it both of you." I sighed again, it was getting repetitive, "fine, fine just don't bother me while I work okay?"

W/wis'adel: "kay'"

"One hell of a morning I tell you" I thought to myself, not knowing the shenanigans I'd endure during the day, and the days to come.

But, a sudden thought occurred right now that I didn't bother thinking about.

Fabian: "I never did ask your name, I can't call you 'W the 2nd' all the damn time." I asked the identical W.

Wis'adel: "hm... It's Wis, wis'adel."

Fabian: "wait... That's your real name?" I thought about it, when she said her name. I turn to look at W. "That's your real name?"

W: "yep, congrats on finding out." She rolled her eyes but kept a cheshire grin.

Fabian: "huh... the more you know I suppose." I scratched the back of my head. "Still, it's a cute name though..."

W/wis'adel: "huh?"

Fabian: "what?" Then I realized I must have said my thoughts out loud again... "Crap"

Now I am faced with a blushing W and wis'adel, not knowing how I should walk through this mine field I managed walk in.

Fabian: "so... You girls want food? My treat." Trying to break the awkward tension.

W/wis'adel: "s-sure/okay"

Fabian: "well, come on then let's head to the cafeteria."

Damn it, this is way too tense, how the hell did I managed to land myself here. Truly I must have died early and went to hell.

Why world... Why...