There's two of them? 3

Whatever god is out there must be laughing right now. I can't for the life of me think why the hell did I deserve this. Currently I have people right beside me, those being, two very much identical people, one of the leaders of place I stay and work in, and a drop dead gorgeous ghost whom is next to my defacto boss.

It would have been simple if the way to the cafeteria where quiet, but no, if looks could kill I'd be under a mountain right about now.

Fabian: "too many eyes looking at us" I thought, "then again, who wouldn't want to look." I descretly turned my gaze to both W and wis'adel. "Both of them is enough to turn heads."

As if noticing my gaze, Wis'adel and W both winked at my direction, knowing what they were doing. I broke off my gaze, and continued walking like nothing happened.

Fabian: "damn it, what's with women being crazy, getting attached to me." I inwardly thought about, but shrugged it off, "one hell of a coincidence I say."

I turned my gaze to our odd companion, whose trailing behind amiya, she looked at my direction and gave me a knowing smile, blushing, I truned my gaze straight forward. Totally ignoring the smile she gave me. My heart is totally not beating at mach 1, no sireee~.

Fabian: "damn it whats with this world and women being hot here." I simply sighed knowing, I had no answers for my own question.

While being pre-occopied with my own thoughts, I hadn't realized that we already reached the cafeteria. Only with amiya nudging on my side, broke me out of my stupor.

Fabian: "oh, were already here, I hadn't realized." I looked around the place, finding a plethora of divers and well met people I've come to know over the time I called Rhodes island home. "Anyways food doesn't for anyone, come on." We strode inside, and went to where the trays where being displayed. Grabbing my own, and three more for W, wis'adel and amiya.

Having gotten our food, and greeting some of the staff, with Matterhorn being Infront, we went to find out seat and began eating.

Fabian: "odd, is no one gonna bother that, there two W's?" I took a bite of my chicken, while looking around, noticing that most of them where looking at them, specifically wis'adel. "Must have answered my own question then... Still." I turned my gaze towards the ghost who was sitting beside amiya, while not really eating, she just sat there. With such a blissful expression adoring her face. "Is she a doting mother or something?"

"You should keep eating"

Fabian: "huh?" I said out loud, not enough to get the entire cafeteria on me, but enough for W, wis'adel and amiya to hear.

Amiya: "are you okay Fabian? You seem pale all of a sudden?." Amiya asked, her face laced with concern.

Fabian: "I-its nothing really, just thinking about something. Nothing should you be worried about." With a reluctant nod, amiya continued eating, while W and wis'adel gaze lingered Abit longer, then proceed to continue eating. "What the hell was that?" I thought about it, then the voice came back.

"You shouldn't be concerned about trivial matters, please continue to eat. We will talk later. I promise."

Then it clicked, I looked at the ghostly figure next to amiya and our eyes met each other, her face giving out a knowing yet gentle smile. I gave her a subtle nod, and continued eating like nothing happened, well except the fact haft of the cafeteria attention was on our table.

Fabian: "good thing half of their attention is on wis'adel. But I can't get the feeling she's enjoying this." I thought, and continued. "Then again, I doubt anyone is brave enough to go bear our table... Well except for blaze, that cat is too rumbustious for her own good."

???: "Hey! Fabian!

What foul curse have I inflicted upon my unfortunate self...