08 - all alone

I was standing outside my house as I watched my dad try cramming in an extra bag in the car and my mom standing next to me.

"Remember Hailey, I will call you when we are at America and like I said no parties. Need anything, call me ok?"

"Yea mom I'll call you if anything happens."

My mum hugged my tightly and I see my dad walking to us.

"Come on sweetheart, we have to go now."

My mom pulled away from the hug and my dad immediately hugged me as tight as possible.

"DAD! I can't breathe!"

My dad chuckles as he pulled away from the hug, ruffling my hair making it messy as he and my mom got into the car and drove off.

Finally, I can do whatever I want. I walk inside the house which felt empty and layed on the couch as I watched tv.

_______________________________

It's been 2 hours and I was really bored, like really bored. I sit up on the couch and go on my phone, my only other option is to call bill, but what if his snobby girlfriend answers the phone and has a go at me.

Why does she hate me so much? I don't even know her, Whatever.

I roll my eyes as I call bill anyways, the phone rang for a few seconds which is strange for bill since he always picks up at the immediate second I ring him.

He finally answers the phone.

"Hey bill! What are you doing?"

"Heyy I'm uh not doing anything, why?"

"Well my parents left 2 hours ago and I'm really REALLY bored! Do you wanna come over?"

"Really? Yea sure I can, I'll just call the guys and ask them if they wanna come over to if that's ok with you?"

"Yea that's fine, the more the merrier"

I talked to bill on the phone as he was getting ready and then I hear this voice, a girly voice.

Oh no

"Bill! Who are you talking too???"

"Just Hailey, why?"

"Ugh! Why are you talking to THAT whore?"

"Cami! You can't just say that about someone, especially when I'm on the phone, with her!"

"Yea yea whatever! She's a total slut who wants guys hands on her pants and she wants you!"

"Cami how stupid are you?! We're not into eachother like that at all!"

"Well she clearly is, I don't like her."

"You haven't even met her, Hailey is really nice give her a chance."

"I don't want the whore infection!"

"Cami! Stop being so rude and just PLEASE be nice to her! She is a really nice girl and you'll like her if you met her."

"Bill I'm still here?"

"Oh, OH! Uhh is it ok if my girlfriend comes over?"

"Yea since I don't want bill to cheat on me!" I hear ain't he background. I take a deep breath before saying something.

"Yea sure whatever, she can come. I'm going now bye."

I hang up the phone immediately because what the FUCK was that?! Who does this cami girl think she is? The fucking dog.

Well at least Tom Gustav and Georg are coming so I don't have the urge to rip her fucking head of.

I was laid on the couch still watching tv but 20 minutes later I hear a knock.