11 - my new best friend

When I woke up I liken remember anything at all, which was crazy since I didn't even drink.

I try to move out of bed but I couldn't, there were 2 arms wrapped around my waist tight enough so I couldn't get out of bed. I felt his breath tickle my neck, what the fuck was going on? I turn my head to see it was just bill, thank god I thought it would've been a random man.

"Bill?"

He doesn't wake up.

"Billl??"

I tap his shoulder, he still didn't wake up.

"What the hell? Bill!"

I shout and his face scrunched up, but he isn't move his arms, he tightened them and I could feel him nuzzling his head into my neck.

"Bill!"

I shout once again and that's when he finally woke up.

He opened his eyes and then he finally moved his arms so I could get out of bed.

"Morning."

He says in his morning voice, I gotta admit that was kinda hot. WHAT! No it wasn't, every boy has got one of those voices so bill isn't special!

"M-Morning..."

"Are you ok?"

Bill asked looking at me, with his makeup ran down his face.

"Why were you holding me?"

"What?"

"When we were sleeping, you had your arms wrapped around my waist."

"Ohhh, habit I guess."

"Habit?"

"I do it with cami, your body feels like hers."

"Thanks. You got makeup running down your face like you've been crying."

I say slightly giggling to myself.

"What! Oh shit!"

He stands up and rushes out my room.

He came back a second later.

"Where's the bathroom?"

"First door on the left."

"Thanks."

I see him rushing to the bathroom and when I hear the door shut, and the lock shut? I head downstairs only to see Tom, Georg and Gustav all asleep on the couch, well Georg barely on the couch and Tom on the floor, with a huge mess.

I groan and make my way back to my room, I ain't cleaning that shit up, I'm not there mom.

I open the door to my room and lay in my bed.