12 - rumours...

IM BACK GUYS AND UHH 😬 I HAVE NO DUCKING ISEA WHAT TO DO SOO JUST BEAR WITH ME HERE

________________________________

It's been 2 weeks from when I said bill was my best friend and yea I meant it but he probably doesn't think the same...what I mean is I'm probably not bills best friend and I'm fine with that I mean he does have other friends and way more than me which I totally ain't jealous about.

It's not just bill I'm jealous about I'm jealous about basically everyone since they all have a mixture of friends and seem popular and well known and what am I? A fucking loner that only has gross band boys as friends yea they are my best friends and I love them all very much (NOT like that! 😾) but I wish I had some friends that were like girls yk? I'm not asking for much but I'm to scared to talk to anyone and I just want them to come to me.

_______________________________

"Hailey?"

...

"HAILEY!"

Georg threw a carrot at my head which hurt

"OW!"

"Finally you answer, we've been yelling ur name for fucking hours!"

"Georg it was only 4 times u had to say her name and it wasn't even passed 2 minutes?"

Bill said tired of Georg over exaggerating

"Whatever, anyway Hailey I was gonna ask if you wanna come on tour with us? It's in a month."

"I don't think I can..."

"Come on! It's in Oberhausen, not that far"

"I know that it's just my mom wont let me"

"You suck."

Georg says throwing another carrot at me.

"Hey! Not my fault"

He just shrugged his shoulders and I grabbed the carrot he threw at me and thrown it to him back, hitting everywhere else other than his face.

"Jesus Christ your aim is shit!"

Georg says laughing and making fun of my throws as I roll my eyes, from the corner of my eyes I see a group of the popular kids looking at me, Strange.

Gustav must of noticed me staring back at them cause he looked at them to.

"Just ignore them."

"Why are they looking at me?"

"They wanna fuck you?"

"TOM!"

I yell and then my face goes red.

"I know why."

Georg says with a mischevious grin on his face