I kissed the scars on her skin

This comic inspired me and also the song a match into the water

This comic inspired me and also the song a match into the water. This is gonna be a fluffy oneshot because what can go wrong with fluff!? Prob light angst abt vaggie hateing her scars but that's it
Requested by: no one
Lyrics that gave me inspiration:
🎵I kissed the scars on her skin is till think your beautiful🎵 THOSE LYRICS🥺😭
⚠️Tw⚠️: mentions of sh, scars, lightly mentioned Valentino
_____________________________________

It was evening at the Hazbin hotel, everyone was in bed because there was a cerfew, unless Val kept angel for long hours again. Charlie and vaggie were both in their shared room, getting ready for bed. Charlie was waiting for vaggie to finally come soo she could cuddle with them, she'd missed them all day because they were both busy with the hotel. But it was finally night, there was no one or nothing that would interrupt their time together.

"Vaggieeee, are you gonna be done soon, I missed you and I wanna see your pretty face properly"
"I'm almost done, I'll be out soon!"

Ugly. That's how they felt. Their scars looked so ugly on them, who would love anyone like that. Even though she knew Charlie didn't care how she looked and loved them, scars, imperfections mistakes and all. But still they just felt so ugly, a reminder of the darkest times, but also of how she powered through with Charlie's help. The moth sighed and left the bathroom, to get to bed so she and Charlie can have a much needed cuddle session,

As vaggie walked out from their bathroom, Charlie noticed she was sort of hiding her arms, specifically when their scars were. Vaggie came into bed with her princess so they could finally cuddle after a long day of work.

Then when they started cuddling each other, vaggie felt small little smooches on them and little 'mwah!' sounds. Charlie was kissing her scars, showing them so much love. Vaggie didn't know how to feel about that, it made her feel so happy but also, sad?

She felt their only eye starting to water why was something so small as kissing their scars making them want to cry their eyes out.

"Th-their on my thighs too..."

Then Charlie, to vaggies surprise Charlie got ready to start kissing the scars there.

"Charlie"

Vaggie started crying she couldn't take it anymore someone like the princess of hell shouldn't love someone like them, a fallen angel, an ex-exorcist.

"Wait im sorry! I didn't mean to-"

"Charlie, why are you so nice to me, just look at me, and my past, an-and everything"

"Vaggie, my angel, you know I love you and forgive you for lying to me, I will always love you and maybe you don't love yourself enough but I'll love you enough for the both of us never forget that, ok?"

Vaggie nodded, still teary eyed and lightly sobbing.

"Ohh charlie"

Then after vaggie calmed down and stopped crying she finally resumed cuddling with Charlie.

Charlie grabbed an arm around vaggie, spooning her. Sighing while she smelt vaggies hair it always smelled so nice. Slowly she started combing through the soft fluffy hair of the fallen angel she gad found that one extermination day.

Then after around half an hour both of the lovers fell asleep holding hands.
_____________________________________
I don't have any more requests so please request some! but also I have one idea of my own and am kinda also working on a second chapter to if only loving you wasn't wrong. I am on half term so more writing time! :D
Word count: 602