23. 𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

I want hundreds of comments and vaotes. This chapter is going to be love🩷

"But your eyes can't lie. I can see some kind of adoration for myself. So Mrs. Inara Zulaid Afandi are your eyes lying to me?" He stared into her eyes.

Inara never thought she would accept it one day but she always liked him. Hamad wasn't wrong to say he was irresistible.

She couldn't say anything to him about this topic. She lowered her gaze. His lips formed into a little smile. He got his answer even if she didn't accept it to her. There was no need to hear it from her mouth. Her eyes had already said everything to him.

"I got my answer" He said huskily.

"I didn't say anything!"

"Your eyes my dear! They are enough to tell your inner turmoil" He smiled.

"Aye bare ap ankhain parhne wale" She bit her lower lip anxiously.

He chuckled at her words.

She always liked him. His heart was full of blissful emotions for his wife and sad at the same time. She had been very hurt everytime he was rude to her. He hated himself for that.

"You shouldn't stare at me" She looked up at him still caged in his arms. She was shy under his gaze. When did she thought he would ever look at her in such way.

"I am not staring. I am just looking at my wife!" He said teasingly.

Gaze fixed at each other. Hearts beating on the same rythum. Mind going through the same thoughts. Their eyes twinkled.

"I have been your wife for quite some time. But you have never seen me like that before" A small smile appeared on her face.

"Pehle khabi tum itni achi bhi nahi lagi" He didn't lie to her.

(You never intrigued me before)

"And now?" She asked.

"Ab tum bohat achi lagti ho. Dil ke bohat qareeb!" He said intensely looking into her eyes.

(Now I have started liking you. I feel you closer to my heart)

"Really?" Her breath hitched at his words.

"Yes" His lips formed into a charming smile.

"Come with me!" He intertwined their fingers and took her to the back seat of his car. Inara didn't question him. She just sat into the car next to him.

Zulaid cupped her face in his both hands and made her look into his eyes. Her lips quivered under his intense gaze. Cheeks tainted pink. She was a sight to see. His eyes enjoyed the beautiful sight.

"You are so beautiful" He caressed her cheeks with the tip of his thumb.

"Thank you" She mumbled shyly.

"I am sorry again for making you cry" Zulaid said intensely and leaned down at her face. Her eyes closed, feeling him closer to her face. He brushed his lips to hers. Inara gripped his shirt in her tight grip. He pulled her more to his body and started relishing her lips like a starved man.

He gripped her chin in his hand and angled her mouth for a better access. He moved back only when they ran out of oxygen. She was breathing heavily and so was he.

He attached their bodies again. Slammed his lips to her more in a roughly manner this time. He rested his one hand on the back of her head and carefully laid her on the seat so that she could not get hurt. Lying on top of her, he was kissing her lips passionately. She opened her mouth for him and tried to meet his pace. His other hand moved on her leg, throwing the black dress upwards his hands travelled on her bare skin sending chills to her body.