12. lie

//ENJOY THIS CHAPTER//

Yoongi didnt said anything after Jimin confessed to him. He leave from there saying that he will talk about this later which make Jimin sad. He didnt stop Yoongi further and let him leave as he don't want Yoongi force for something which Yoongi don't want.

Its been two days Yoongi and Jimin didn't meet each other not even university. Jimin thinking that Yoongi is not coming because of Jimin.

But who gonna tell him the truth

"Hyung........ the h€ll you did"

"What.....I just didnt answer him which doesn't mean I don't love him taehyung" Yoongi said little louder and sat on the couch when Taehyung sighed.

"Hyung but why dont you answer him, is that because of our work" Yoongi looked at the other person who was siting beside him while doing something in his Phone.

"No Jungkook it's not like that. Yesterday when Jimin and me was in his room. I saw her one man standing there , if he saw me or hear me that I confess back to Jimin, they will surely target Jimin like last time and I won't let happen that. I know I hurt Jimin but I DON'T HAVE ANY CHOICE" he banged at the table in front of him when Taehyung came and sit in front and try to calm him.

"Okay Hyung don't hurt yourself like this. I understand you but suddenly how he confess you like this when he pretend to hate you from so many years. Did he is hiding something" silence spread between the trio and they looked at each other, trying to get the answer of Jimin sudden confession.

They all don't know what to do or not.

"Hyung your marriage is going to held after three days but why your father still didn't announce" Jungkook curiously asked when Yoongi smirk.

"He will going to do that today as I told him and after he announce then you both know what you have to do right" Taekook looked at eachother and smiled.

"Lovers came back on earth and tell me" Yoongi cold voice bring both of them on earth and they nodded.

"Hyung we know each and everything and right now me and Taehyung is going to meet Namjoon Hyung" Yoongi divert his attention from his laptop to Jungkook and nodded.

"You both take care and don't let Namjoon mother know a little bit of this....okay" They both nodded and leave from there carefully.

Yoongi save the file in laptop and closed that, while came in front of the window and stand there while thinking something deeply.

"Wish I could tell you truth Jimin right now but I won't. If I say it will create so much problem for all of us and I think you started to remember about us"

"I hope you remember about these five years, how much we both faced"

Tear escaped from Yoongi eyes remembering the cruel five years they both faced but Jimin forget something between them. That day when everything totally change in Yoongi life.

Yoongi came out from his thoughts when he hear the phone call. He saw the caller id and immediately picked up.

"Yes dad... what happen" He calmly asked when his dad from the other side sighed.

"Yoongi come right now I need to discuss something with you" he said in serious voice which Yoongi also can feel.

"Yes dad in 20 minutes I'll be home" His dad nodded from other side when Yoongi cut the call and packed his laptop and some important file before leaving from his cabin.

As soon as Yoongi reached home , small figure came towards him and hugged him tightly on his leg when he wide his eyes and picked him in his arms.

"Sumi..... you , how you came...... where is Jin Hyung"

"Yo..... bro I'm here" Yoongi looked at the direction from where the voice and immediately gummy smile appeared on his lips and why not his only Hyung came after long. Yoongi put down sumi on the floor and hugged Jin tightly.

"Jin Hyung I missed you" He place his head on Jin chest when Jin can feel the sadness in his voice. He pulled out from the hug and looked at Yoongi eyes which showing tears lightly when Jin understand that something is wrong.

"What happen Yoongi , why you eyes having tears" Jin softly wiped tears when Yoongi didnt said anything just looking at the Jin with admiration.

"YOU BOTH COME UPSTAIRS IN MY ROOM" They both turned their face in upward direction where Yoongi father calling them.

Within a second they both went inside the room

"Yes Dad tell me are you ready for that" His dad nodded and handed some document to Jin.

"I did what you both told me to do and I already invited Mr. Park and Jimin for evening party" His dad said in cold voice.

"Yoongi think before doing anything. I don't want anything bad happen to Jimin" Jin said worriedly while reading the document.

"Nothing wrong happen to Jimin Jin Hyung He is my responsibility. And now we can't back off. I'm planning all this from two years. I will not gonna spare who is behind the condition of Jimin. He doesn't remember anything still he was suffering so much. If he know that he faced so much he will already breakdown and before that I want to destroy all of them"

Tear escaped from Yoongi's eyes when Jin was also crying silently because he know how much Yoonmin faced not them only but so many lives also destroyed with them.

Everything will going to be okay Yoon now Namjoon and me is also with you. Today is important day and for sure it will succeed" Jin placed his hand on Yoongi shoulder and gently pat that when Yoongi father smiled.

"Don't worry son. Today I'll announce you to be the CEO of my company and I know this step will really make them shock"

 Today I'll announce you to be the CEO of my company and I know this step will really make them shock"

I jusr realised that I introduced World wide Handsome here 🥹🤌🤧

He people!
Thanks for waiting. I'll try to post regularly, I know this story is still complicated but once the all the character introduced. I will give brief introduction about them. Hope you like this.