𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟑𝟖

Y/n's POV:

I sat down watching Gon and Killua do the rock-paper-scissors challenge to get the card.

"Championship Finals, round 7!" The NPC referee shouted.

"Ready? GO!" He said.

"First comes rock...Rock paper SCISSORS!" Said Gon and Killua at the same time.

Killua chose rock and Gon used scissors.

"Killua wins!" The NPC raised his fist.

"Yes!" Killua glanced at me looking at my reaction.

I smirked and gave him a thumbs up as Gon grabbed his head grunting.                                                                                                           

Soon after we got the Sword of Truth! 

I then looked at the book curiously pulled it out of my pocket and examined it.

"Generation of the Y/ns..." I uttered.

I looked around making sure nobody looked I stood up and left to read it.

I was in a dark alley, nobody was there so this time was perfect.

I slowly opened the book carefully.

It had six dots on the page and it said 'Place your right or left hand to activate the book'.

I then laid my left arm, and suddenly, there was some type of ghostwriting on the page and it said...

"Welcome, HXH Y/n Sukuna." I uttered looking at it.

I then started flipping pages but to my surprise, there was nothing until I saw this page of me.

"Y/n Sukuna, the strongest of all in the generation, is considered to be Pride from her cocky behavior but as well as Humility she has a side of her caring for others deeply more than herself..." I read in my head and those words were true actually.

I continued reading in my mind.

"She also resembles a snake because she gets stronger the older she gets and as well as unlocks other strengths...She can Transmute her blood into making powerful weapons and items, she can also coat it with Black Poison making it even deadlier since it can cut anything as long as the owner is stronger...Wait what?" What piqued my interest was down.

"She can summon a gigantic basilisk but if she can unlock her Chimera Ant form...For the owner to achieve it, the owner must go through more training by controlling her emotions and body!" My jaw dropped in shock.