𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟒𝟑

Before we head on with the story Binolt ain't gonna be a yandere!

Y/n's POV:

I whistle behind Binolt putting my hands behind my head with the salamander following us.

"Masadora is a long way from here...It's gonna take us a while..." Binolt sighed rubbing his slim stomach.

"That crazy woman took my cards so we can't teleport there," said Binolt.

My ears perked when I heard Binolts stomach growling and I had a frown.

"You're hungry too huh? Do you know any place to find some food?" I leaned on my salamander buddy.

"Well uh..I think it's somewhere that way?" Binolt answered pointing to a direction.

"Oh! Alright, hop on!" I jumped on my salamander.

"You ride that thing?! How did you even train it in the first place?" Binolt's eyes widen in amazement climbing up.

"I dunno it's the author's logic, anyway." I shrugged.

"Well, at this pace we'll be able to get there!" Binolt smiled.

I swatted the big salamander and it started running I stood up like I was using it as a surfboard while Binolt tried doing the same as me.

MJ: technically I just made this dude your bestie kind of

"Woah! Y/n we're gonna hit that mountain!" Binolt shouted.

"Then HOLD ON!" I smirked smugly as it charged closer smashing it to bits.

Binolts jaw dropped and smiled. "You're a cheeky kid, know?"

I extended my arms widely feeling the cool breeze in my face making my hair fly in the wind.

"I know! But you should probably get back to your place you'll fall." I chuckled.

Binolt realized he was clinging to the tail of the best and he screamed scrambling to get back.

~Timeskip~ 

We finally made it to Masadora and the first thing we did was eat food since we were starving.

As we ate some food Binolt spoke happily "Now I can get some cards back!"

I hum in response eating my food like an animal and finishing it all up.

"Can you show me where you can buy cards anyway? If you do I'll pay for the meal." I wiped the access oil off my mouth looking at him.