════════════════════════════════

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾

════════════════════════════════

AND SO, the school was currently filled with chaos.

First, a Deity was admitted into the school. Second, A magicless human appeared with an untamed familiar. And third, said familiar is currently setting everything on fire!

You watch on with a smile, the sight being amusing to you.

Beside you was the same blonde-haired man that glared at you when you stepped down the coffin.

Now, his glare was hideously piercing.

"Uhm, is there anything you want from me, or....?" You ask him. He just ignored you and finally looks away.

"...You could atleast tell me your name, y'know..." You pout in Boredom.

He hesitates, but then speaks up. "My name is Vil Schönheit, Dormleader of Pomefiore dormitory." He introduces.

"Ah, well... uh, a pleasure. I am Y/N L/N... of the K/N kingdom." You respond, awkwardly.

"Hm, you're very pretty." You state abruptly, not realizing the impact of your words. Vils eyes widened a fraction in shock. This heavenly being, just called him pretty????

"You're as pretty as Diablo, actually." And now he's a bit confused. Diablo? Who's that?

"Oh, right... you don't know him. He's my second in command." Vil nods in acknowledgement and looks back to the burning crowd.

"Someone! Catch the Tanuki!" The Headmage yells.

"I thought you were the Headmage?" The lion from before asks, To which Vil retorts, "I thought you think of yourself as a hunter. Why not get the plump, tasty snack infront of you?"

The lion snorts in amusement and replies, "Nah, too much work."

To which the octopus guy stands up and says, "Headmage! My fellow students must not wish to hurt the poor creature! Let me take the initiative to cast him away!"

And the tablet replies with, "WTG Azul, always racking up these points.." in a mocking way.

"Nah cuz he 'bout to lose his own game... Hah, poggers. Bring me some popcorn, lmao." The tablet flickers a bit and behind the screen, Idia stares in astonishment at the Deity who just.. spoke Gamer slang?

"Please allow me to escort the creature out."

════════════════════════════════

You sigh in exhaustion and walk to the Tanuki, while the Strawberry shortcake is about to recite his famous lines.

"Rule number 21 of the Queen of Hearts rules; Do not bring a feline to any important event!" You state simultaneously.