═══════════════════════════════

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

═══════════════════════════════

"I WON'T LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS!!" You exclaim as Ace clinched the competition for the fifth time in a row.

Feeling a tinge of frustration, you carefully place the controller down.

"This guy's still good even with a collar on!" Grim commented, and you nod.

"He's not bad, but I feel like he'd struggle in Windrise," you observe, prompting all three of them (plus one cat) to raise their eyebrows.

"What's Windrise?"

"Yeah, what is that?"

"Well..."

═══════════════════════════════

After explaining the game event to them, Ace dismissed the idea arrogantly, claiming he'd excel in 'Knockoff Roblox flee the Facility'.

You found the insult amusing, given the striking similarities...

But, you countered, "You'd be up against Monsdadt's most skilled champions, you know?"

"Haah? What 'greatest champions'?" He inquired, perplexed.

"The Acting Grand Master, the Cavalry Captain, and numerous high-ranking officials, nobles and even Deities. Can you compete with them?" You question, though you know Genshin Impact was just a fictional game...

Shocked, baffled, dumbfounded, and intrigued. Those were the expressions etched on my 'friends' faces.

Oopsie Daisy!

"Uhh... Nevermind. So, How's it going with the Chandelier?" You inquire, smoothly steering the conversation elsewhere.

Ace scoffed, "If it weren't for Loosey-Deucey, we wouldn't be in this predicament in the first place!"

Deuce glared at him, "It wouldn't have happened if you accepted your punishment for the one hundred windows!"

"Haah! What idiot would do that?"

Yuuken frowned. "How am I gonna get back..?" He muttered in frustration.

You gave him an awkward pat on the back, the only one who heard him.

He blushed a bit and smiled at me. 'At least Y/N is here with me...'

═══════════════════════════════

In the end, I opted to accompany them to the mine.

Muttering random curses at Anton, that priest from the story 'Twisted Faith' (GO CHECK IT OUT NOWWWW), you chose to wait for the guys outside while they explored the dwarfs' home.

Ehe.

You overhear some murmuring, and the boys eventually emerged, while you stare at them, unamused.

"What took you so long?" Ace jumped. Yuu flinched, and Grim let out a surprised 'mrow!'.

"H-hey-! What was that for!" He exclaimed.

"What?" You stare at him, puzzled. "What do you mean?"

"W-wh- h- wha- haah!?"

Baffled.

═══════════════════════════════

So, after all those shenanigans, you defeated the idiot Blot monster with some of your... ahem... water magic.

The boys were in Awe.

Revising the plan to destroy the Blot monster, you enter the cave cautiously. Yuu and Grim were already luring the creature out, while Ace and Deuce hid in the bushes.

When it came out, they blasted the monster with random, unpracticed attacks, leaving you to do most of the work.

Copying gyokkos blood demon art, you cage the Blot monster in a bubble like cage, successfully suffocating it.

Though, you also took some inspiration from Abyss mages. Anyway, you recited a certain poem and the monsters jar-like head exploded.

You nod at the dumbfounded boys, placing your weapon away in a pocket realm.

Now heading to Crowleys office, they bombarded you with multiple questions.

"How did you do that!?"

"Are you some sort of powerful secret mage in disguise!?"

"Shut up Deuce he's literally a deity!"

"Oh... right.."

Reaching the office, you knock twice on the door. Hearing some shuffling inside, a familiar, obnoxious voice tells you to come in. Opening the doors, you see him in all his crow-like glory.

"Ah! The ex-students!"

Baffled.

═══════════════════════════════

©𝙰𝙻𝙲𝙷𝙴𝙼𝚈𝙰𝙻𝙲𝙷𝙴𝙼𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙲𝙷𝙷𝙷 𝟷𝟻/𝟼/𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟺