5 - The Beckett-Case

"He did what?", William asked and looked at her with widely opened eyes. He was in shock. What Cait just had told him was... well... beyond acceptable! "Misses Darcy said it was normal." - "Normal? He made you sit on a chair, legs spread widely up in the air and some dick-shaped thing got shoved up your-" - "It wasn't dick-shaped. It was... an instrument. God damnit, William. He didn't do it for pleasure! Are you jealous? Don't behave like a child now!", Cait crossed her arms and shook her head. If she knew that he'd react like this, she definitely wouldn't have told him about the doctor's appointment. "It kind of made pictures of my inside." - "Jesus Christ..." Cait rolled her eyes. "Anyways, thank you for asking, yes - I am healthy." - "Did you ever think you were not? What kind of illness would there be in your... inside!? Are you making fun of me? Do think that's funny?" - "Calm down, William! One can be sick without noticing it. The doctor made an examination and I am healthy. He got me some kind of pills to - you know what? Nevermind. It's not like we're married, I don't even have to tell you." And with that she stood up and left him alone in the kitchen.

William huffed. Was he too harsh? Did he even do anything wrong? What kind of reaction would've been acceptable if your not-wife told you that another man inserted some kind of instrument through her... womanhood...

"Does that mean I can let other women touch my dick without telling you? Since we aren't married after all?", he eventually yelled after her. Wrong decision. Definitely wrong decision. His stupid grin faded away the moment she rushed back into the room, reached for his breeches and unbuttoned them as fast as possible only to swing her leg over his hips and lower herself onto his semi-hard cock. Within seconds he was rock hard and stared into her cleavage while she kept rolling her hips back and forth. "I wonder if any other woman would do that to you?", she muttered under her breath and wrapped her arms around his neck before starting to nibble on his ear. "N-no... probably not...", he groaned and closed his eyes while wrapping his arms around her back and enjoying this little ride. 

Angry sex. Making up sex. Argumentative sex. Hateful "I wish I never met you"-sex and "hopefully next time I travel through time without you!"-sex definitely was both their thing. It simply made them feel better. Yes, they both were jealous! They wanted each other for themselves, exclusively. Of course they would never tell each other... William wouldn't because he still thought that love didn't exist, at least not for him. And Cait wouldn't because she simply didn't want to admit that she already fell in love with this prick of a man. But deep down inside of them they both already knew that it was kind of destiny... to end up here... together... desperate for each other... day after day...

"F-fuck, get up! Get up, I'm gonna- arhhgh!", he moaned out but Cait didn't get up. She kept moving her hips against his and when she finally could feel his warmth spreading inside of her and hitting her sweetest spots it sent her over the edge too and the contractions of her walls set it. She loudly moaned, wrapping her arms tighter around "her" William when her legs started to tremble and her body experienced an incredible high. "Silly thing, get off of me! I told you we can't-" - "Now, if you would've listened to me for once... you'd now know that the doctor gave me some medicine to... prevent... god, that's sticky...", she murmured when he eventually lifted her up so he could slide out of her and his own liquids got pushed out of her still throbbing core. "I don't trust this doctor. Your father will kill me if-" - "My father isn't here." William thought for a moment and eventually brushed it off:  "Now go clean up yourself, it's almost six."

They were invited for a garden party at the Darcys and didn't want to show up too late. Half an hour later both of them were ready to go, Cait even had made a Lady Baltimore cake and William couldn't wait to meet Lauren again. Lauren meanwhile had canceled Jaden and lost her interest in William - at least in a sexual way. She became friends with Cait and since she had a smartphone and therefore access to the internet... even William considered her as a friend.