"What have you done to my son?" (Choke pt2)

Making all this up on the spot so I can do a one shot abt jasmine and Aiden (I THINK THEYRE RELATED, I SWEAR)
Idk what happens when somebody has been choked but ill just go with my knowledge (I don't have any, please eh,p)
Overthinker ashlyn and Aiden is too forgiving
anwyay
I don't have much to yap abt so bye bye
————————————————————————————————————————————————————+————————

12:01am
Ashlyn shot from her bed with cold sweat, her clothes embracing her with the stickiness. Her breathing was so rapid it felt like swallowing blades. Her thoughts were soon drowned out by the constant ping and the luminous phone screen, illuminating her dark room. She was consumed by the gut wrenching feeling that it wasn't just a dream, and the pings and vibrations were the group chat panicking. The tears choked her. How ironic.

She gabbed her phone hesitantly as if she had just dropped it on concrete and hoped it wasn't cracked. Her heart ached at the sight of her and Aiden as her phone lock wallpaper; it was when he invited her to go to the park when she was at her lowest. All the memories flooded back in, not only from that night but from all the times they were together, the time he came over just because she couldn't sleep or the time he took her out of situations that would affect her hearing. And yet what did she repay him with? Attempted murder.

She was knocked back into reality when another message popped up, it was from Ben.

"SOMEBODY PLEASE COME AND HELP, I CANT DO THIS ON MY OWN."

She realised the pain and misery of what she did and how it can affect Ben and the rest of the Clark's, but how could she be so weak and yet so strong? She was weak enough to not be able to control her body but strong enough to throttle a guy who's known to have psychopathic strength? It doesn't sound right.

"WE ARE COMING OVER NOW DONT WORRY"

"THE AMBULANCE IS ON THE WAY"

Ashlyn threw her phone on her bed before chucking her legs onto the ground and grabbed the easiest shoes to put on. She quickly slammed her parents bedroom door open with tears streaming down her pale complexion, this startled her parents, almost making them fall to the floor,

"WE ARE GOING TO THE CLARK'S HOUSE, HURRY!" She hurriedly grabbed the keys off the nightstand and rushed out towards the dimly lit stairs,

"Ashlyn? Honey, what's going on?" Emma question rubbing her bare face,

"THERES NO TIME TO EXPLAIN! JUST PLEASE HURRY! please.." this startled both Emma and Mike because they've never seen their daughter so.. manic? It freaked them out quite a bit, so they all quickly made it down towards the door. As they were stepping out the door they heard the piercing sirens of an ambulance as it accelerated past them, towards the big, White House at the end of the street.

When they arrived, they all immediately started staring and whispering. Ben was saying something to Daniel and Jessica Clark, they too was staring at her furiously as the paramedics pushed past them in a hurry. More tears where jamming themselves out of her viridescent iris' until she felt a tug at her grey plaid pj sweatpants, when she looked down she was met with deep brown eyes. It was lily. She can't do this, not to her.

"Ashy? What's happening?" Ashlyn swallowed the lump in her throat before kneeling down infront of her to get to eye level,

"So- uh.. your cousin, he's-" she was cut off by a familiar voice

"Cmon lily.. you don't want to be around somebody like her" Naomi, lily and Bens mother, pulled her away. She must of heard what happened. Ashlyn clenched her jaw as if it will pause the tears streaming down her faded cheeks, how is she going to solve this? Is there even any solving? This can't be real. No way.