1,5 year ago: mom and dad

Tamaras pov:
I live half a year with Tim and Lucy, and I think it's time for me to search for a hobby, I mean Tim and I love playing baseball and we have so much fun when we do! I secretly hope that they let me join baseball, and then maybe Tim can coach me. I ran up to Tim and Lucy, who just came home.
L: Hey sweetheart, how was school?
T: Hey T, give me the five!
Tim held up his hand high, so I had to run and jump to even reach his hand.
Ta: Hey Lucy, hey Tim. Well, school was okay, we learned about hobbies and I was thinking about joining one, if that's okay?
T: Of course it's okay. Why wouldn't it be?
L: What do you want to join, sweetie?
Ta: I was thinking about baseball!
T: You want to play baseball, huh? You want me to coach you?
Ta: That would be amazing, dad!
Everyone looked stunned and happy, I started panicking and ran to my room...
I sat there crying, but I didn't know why because I didn't regret my words. It felt so right to call Tim "dad,"and my thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. "Yeah?" I said and waited until the door went open. It was Tim. He saw me crying and sat next to me on the bed, hugging me tight, I didn't expect him to. Especially after what happened in the living room, he started talking.
T: It's okay, princess.
His words felt so warm and full of love that it actually calmed me down.
Ta: Sorry, I didn't mean to call you that.
After I spoke, I immediately regretted my words, Tim looked shocked.
Ta: Well, I did, but not in the way it happened, you know?
His grip weakened, and he pulled away...
T: It's okay Tam, relax, I'm happy that you called me dad. I really am. It was unexpected, but more than welcome.
He wiped my tears away, and all I could do was hug him. It was a sort of reaction...
After a while, we left the room, and I was greeted by Lucy standing at the cooking island, finishing dinner.
L: My two favorite people in the world.
She said as she walked up to me, hugging me.
Okay, it was now or never "Thanks mom." it felt so right. and I think Lucy felt the same.
L: So how about we look for that hobby?
Ta: omg, really?
T: Yes, princess, you're here half a year now, you can't stay in the house all day. And if you want, I'll help you with training.
Ta: That would be awesome, dad.
Tamara had a bright smile on her face and was full of excitement