mafia🖤

A/N-LONGEST SHIT IVE EVER WRITTEN.
have fun😈😈
SMUTT

——-taylor swift was the most feared mafia boss and had currently come back from a long day out

——-
taylor swift was the most feared mafia boss and had currently come back from a long day out.

you are her wife because of an arrangement that your parents made so you married her when you were 18 and had been together for a couple of months.

stepping out of the shower taylor says
"what was it you wanted to talk about?."
"nothing.."I said softly.

"well, if there's nothing important, I'm going to get dressed.we have meetings tomorrow morning."
she said walking into her closet.

"okay.." I said as she disappeared into her walk-in closet.my mind started racing with anxiety.I'm not sure what to expect from taylor, but i know one thing for certain - she's nothing if not unpredictable.

i change into my pjs and lay down on the bed.
i take out my phone and scroll on tiktok for a few minutes..

and then taylor emerges from the closet wearing a black pencil skirt that hugs her curves and a tit fitting white blouse. She glances at me on the bed before walking over to her vanity table.

I look up at her and see a smile on her face.
my face turns red and I look back at my phone staring mindlessly at the screen.

she smirks and walks to her table.then she started applying her makeup.
a mischievous glint in her eyes as she watched me blush.
she knew exactly how to get me hot and bothered and she enjoys every moment of it.

i try not to look at her but taylor caught my eye.

she chuckled to herself and continues getting ready, brushing her hair and putting on her signature red lipstick.as she finished she walks over to me on the bed and stood there looking down at me.

"come here, little one," she purred grabbing my wrist gently but firmly and pulling you off the bed.
"we're going out tonight."
she said smiling softly.
"w-we are?" I asked nervously.

she gently pushed me towards her walk-in closet, her eyes gleaming with authority

"yes we are.you'll need something appropriate to wear. pick something nice and be quick about it."
she said standing waiting for me.

I ended up picking a black dress and taylor looked at me as if I was a rare steak dangled infront of a tiger.

she walked over to me and ran her hand down your arm seductively.
It felt like a predator toying with its prey.

her smirk grows wider as she sees the effect she's having on me.
she pulled me closer to her,
and she whispered into my ear "you're mine now, little one. remember that."
my face turned bright red as I nodded slowly.

she grabbed my hand, intertwining her fingers with mine and led me out of the room.

she walks confidently through the mansion, pulling me along.
all the other guests are starting to arrive, all dressed to show off.
as they see taylor and me together, their eyes widen in shock and awe.
I'm hers now—everyone can see it.