gorgeous🖤

a/n-okay so it's like a little bit of smut and teasing-if I messed up somewhere it's bc my brain isn't braining😞and there's a surprise for you guys

if I messed up somewhere it's bc my brain isn't braining😞
and there's a surprise for you guys...
bottom taylor!!!

--"taylor pleaseee" I begged as she put her makeup on

-
-
"taylor pleaseee" I begged as she put her makeup on.

"no y/n.we've already postponed this enough.we can just keep staying home JUST because you want to have sex" taylor said laughing.
"why nott...do you just not love me anymore??" I said pouting.

taylor ignored me and walked into her closet and started to get dressed.
she walked out her closet and I gently showed her onto the bed.
she looked up at me with a smirk and her hands found their way to my waist.
"of course I love you princess" taylor said pulling me close and kissing my lips gently.
I pulled her closer and kissed her back.
"I love you so much baby.." taylor said pulling away from me.
my cheeks flushed and I kissed the tip of her nose.

"so can we stay home?..please mommy?." I said staring into her ocean blue eyes.
god I love this woman.
I feel like I might sink and drown and die.
"I'm really sorry baby...but my mom really wants to see us" taylor said as she tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.
"okay...can we have sex after though?" I said as I got dressed.
"of course my gorgeous girl" taylor said holding her hand out to take me to the car.
I took her hand and taylor opened all the doors for me.
"thank you...mommy.." I said slightly smirking.

"behave naughty girl." taylor said as her usually ocean blue eyes turned a dark familiar shade of blue.

"but that's the thing mommy.
I don't want to behave.
I want you to fuck me like the dirty worthless slut that I am.
please mommy.
please bend me over and spank me until my ass turns the same red as your lipstick.
please mommy, I promise that I'll behave if you do it, I'll be such a good girl." I begged willing to drop to my knees.

"if you can make it through dinner and behave, maybe I will" taylor said as we got into the car.

we didn't talk on the way to her parents house, but she kept her hand on my upper thigh.
and every couple of minutes she would lightly trace circles and lightly tap my skin.