Match

𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝!!💌 𝙴𝚎𝚎𝚔, 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔. 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢! 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍: 𝚐𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚗𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜, 𝚝𝚎𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎, 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚋 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚗! 🌷

.
.
.
A young woman named Alice starts her first year of college in a little town called Waterville. Everything went well until she................snapped.

———————————————————————————

Chapter One

Cozy Days In Fall

October 11, 2014

The alarm screams as its vibrations shake the table stand violently. I groaned with strong annoyance refusing to get out of bed. It is the first day of college for me and yet my bed is just too comfortable to get out of. "Ugh, why did it have to be Monday?" I say in a sleepy tone. I have to admit, I'm a little nervous about my first day but it'll be fine...I hope. Gathering the courage within my sleep bones, I got out of bed stretching during the process. My fluffy cow slippers lay patiently under my bed waiting for me to step in them. Usually, I'd check my phone before hopping in the shower but I didn't bother this time. Heading to the bathroom for my morning routine, my phone vibrated striking my attention. "Eh, shower first then check" I tell myself trying to stay in routine. I turned the shower knob over just a tad letting the water run hot. I left the door opened and walked to the closet. I want to wear something cute but also comfortable as well. I don't want to seem "overdressed" or anything like that. After about thirty minutes of looking at my closet, I grabbed a black tank top, grey baggy joggers, a pair of white Nike socks, my black and white converse, and my favorite black Deftones hoodie. My towel was already waiting for me hanging from the back of the bathroom door. I left my converse on the bed and folded the chosen clothes on my bed. Getting into the shower, the hot water trickled down my skin, immediately relaxes my body. I hum in satisfaction before washing myself. I washed my hair last night so I don't see any reason as to wash it this very moment. Fifteen minutes go by and I'm out the shower. I wrapped myself in a satin purple slick robe as I prepared to wash my face and brush my teeth. The ivory soap feels so nice on my soft skin and as for my toothpaste, I'm almost out of it. I squeezed the last drops onto the bristles of my toothbrush, wetting it before sticking the brush into my mouth. I scrubbed here, I scrubbed there, I brushed my tongue and spit. Rinsing my mouth with cold water and looking at the person in the mirror, I smiled. "Holy fuck, I'm gorgeous," I say as my daily words of affirmation. Shortly after, I manage to swiftly move back into the bedroom. I slid the robe off and put on my lovely comfortable outfit. I skipped breakfast and prepared my bag for school. "Laptop, phone, charger, journals, ahh.. where is my umbrella?" I questioned myself standing in the center of the room. That little fucker has to be somewhere... but where? I searched and searched and finally found it in the depths of my laundry basket... I don't even know why it's there. I packed my umbrella into the side pocket of my bag and was ready to go. Before walking out of the door, I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. I mean, water is for sexy people... is it not? I headed out the door and grabbed my keys that was hanging on the Lego hanging set that I bought from Amazon. I closed the door swiftly behind me as I walked out into the busy halls. I did a walk through a few days before school was in session so I know where my classes are located. This semester I'm taking Anatomy, physics, Computer Science, and Physiology. I'm pretty excited though! Not too long after I left classes were beginning to start. I headed to Anatomy and took my seat in the back of the class. I don't know why but I always hated sitting in the front. The feeling of being anonymous is just too good to be true. As I was sitting in the back receiving a lecture from my teacher, this very nice girl sat next to me. "Hey, it looked like you were lonely so I decided to sit next to you, is that alright?" She said in such a sweet tone. "That's alright with me!" I said with pure excitement. I know we'll make a nice pair of friends.