Strike pt. 2

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛, 𝚑𝚊𝚑𝚊. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛!
.
.
.
𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 🌷😊

———————————————————————————-

The Next Morning

Gloomy Day on Campus!

My alarm shakes violently as it screams like a petrified little girl. Before I could even think, I through one of my pillows at the alarm clock and heard a thump on the floor insinuating that I knocked it over. I've had this clock since I was in grade school which is probably the reason it's so sensitive to the touch. As soon as the pillow made contact with the clock, all sounds suddenly stopped and I grinned while my eyes were still closed. I wanted five more minutes but I had class. I've been laying off of class due to being so hung up on Maria. Honestly, the feeling over killing her made me very satisfied. The feeling, the power, the will to take someone's life was just amazing. Before you get to thinking, no I will not just go on a random murder spree. I wasn't crazy about killing anyone but the pinned up anger I had on her for the longest time made her death so much exhilarating. I sat up slowly making sure a headache didn't randomly wash over me. My hair was a mess, my face puffy, and my voice sounded hoarse. Usually, I have shit mornings but this time it wasn't so bad. I walked over to the bathroom and turned the shower on. While that was going, I made my way to the closet and today I think I'll go for a cute but comfortable outfit. I mean, all of my outfits are always going to be comfortable, haha. I grabbed some light washed blue Jean shorts and a purple baggy t-shirt. Satisfied with the choice I picked, I fold my clothes and sat them on the bed. By this point, the bathroom was steamy which made me happy. I don't know why but I always enjoyed a great hot shower. The water tickled my spine sending shivers down my figure. Around fifteen minutes I got out of the shower and slipped on my robe. I brushed my teeth, I washed my face, and headed out. I left the bathroom door open in order to clear out all of that steam that was accumulated once more. I slowly but surely took my satin robe off and proceeded to put on my outfit I had planned. It looked so cute on me which gave me a bright ear to ear smile. I was having a good morning until.....waves of anxiety and depression washed over me. What the fuck is going on? What's happening to me? I don't like this at all. "How could you, you coward." "I am coming for you." "Stupid fucking coward." My eyes widen as I am taking in all of these messages from voices I keep hearing. My hearing becomes distorted and nothing prepared me for this moment. I'm scared, the voices didn't stop at all. I was on the verge of madness, gripping and tugging my hair. I slapped my face repeatedly trying to wake up from the nightmare. I ran to the bathroom and splashed water on my face desperately. "Coward," whatever voice is talking to me clearly has hatred towards me. I stared sobbing and tried to run out of the dorm. I didn't care about anything anymore, I just wanted the voices to stop. I didn't even care that I ran out of campus barefooted. Running down the street, I screamed miserably trying to stop whatever was happening. People in the cars stopped to stare at me as I became a mess unwrapped. "Help me! Help me please, somebody!" I said gripping my head once more. The souls of my feet aches and my toes had fallen numb. I ran into the woods screaming once again. All screaming came to a halt when I smacked my face on a thick tree branch. Looking up to the sky, "h-help me" I said weakly before passing out. Some time had passed and I awoke in the same spot I fell. Surprisingly, I didn't find myself tied up in someone's basement waiting for some torture bullshit. The voices stopped and I thought it was over. Mini twigs were nuzzled deep in my hair and leaves were stuck on my face. My clothes were dirty and my feet bled like there was no tomorrow. My entire body ached and I had a headache that felt like it was going to last for an eternity. I got up slowly and walked towards the exit of the woods. Everything was blurry, everything felt like it was moving fast but it was I who was moving slow. My voice was gone from screaming intensively at cars for people to help me. No one helped... everyone just looked at me like I was some kind of bitch on drugs. I limped and limped and made it to the nearest gas station. "C-can I use your bathroom?" I said straining my vocal cords in hopes that they would hear me. My wish was granted and the man behind the counter lended me the store's bathroom key. I winced in pain from the mini injuries that lingered on my feet. As I arrived to the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and nearly gasped for air. I started to sob like a little girl when I saw that horrid figure who reflected me in the mirror. My hair was botched and tangled, leaves glued to my cheeks, scratches with tiny blood entry's hid on the sides of my neck. My clothes were dirty and had left over debris from the ground on them. I slowly looked down at my feet to notice that they were bleeding as if I cut them with a knife repeatedly. I had blisters sticking out of my toes. I tried to move my feet but I was filled with pain. "FUCK!" I screamed while shutting my eyes in discomfort. Since the door was locked and I felt too weak to stand up, I lazily sat on the floor letting my feet flop to the left side and the right side of my body. My back laid against the cold and disgusting wall and I rested my head on the wall as well. I began to close my eyes and dozed off for about five minutes. That was until I was awoke by the voices. "Wake up, coward!" "Die, die, die, DIE NOW!" The voice began to sound louder and more aggressive. Silent whispers and murmurs filled the air. Recognizing the voice, I ran out of the bathroom at once. The man asked for the store key and I threw it at him. "STOP PLEASE, WHAT DID I DO? WHAT DO YOU WANT GODDAMNIT?!" I said with great fear and anger as I ran down the street. While running, I slapped my face trying to fight my "delusions" but that didn't seem to work of course. The voices grew louder and the wind blew harder. People got out of their cars to ask if I was okay but all I could do was scream. My body ached which made me scream louder. Tears like waterfalls streamed down my face and my head was in great pain. I had blood patches on my forehead from hitting my head on the tree. My vision became blurry and my hearing became to disappear as well. I stopped in my tracks and started spinning in circles screaming "WHO ARE YOU? WHAT DO YOU WANT? WHO ARE YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD." The voices laughed at my idiotic behavior. No remarks absolutely nothing was heard from the voice after. I was inches away from campus and so I ran back to my dorm. Due to me running out in the first place, I left my door unlocked locked. As I walked up the stairs, bloody foot prints were left in trails behind me. People stared but I didn't care about that. Some girls giggled but I didn't care. Some people...snapped pictures of me but guess what? I. Didn't. Care. At last, I made it to my dorm and locked the door. I plopped down onto my bed and immediately went to sleep. The voices tried to whisper but I was too tired to care. I sank deeper and deeper into my bed as if I didn't get a wink of sleep for the past year. The sound of snoring left my body and I can say, finally I am at peace. Wait... the sound of those voices sounded a little familiar. Why did the voice sound like.... Maria?