Match Pt. 2

𝙲𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝! 💌 𝙾𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚍, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝!!! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚝. 2-5 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗 (𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚎) 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢! One last thing, you'll get the good stuff starting on the 10th page. 👀 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍: 𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔, 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚋 𝚊 𝚜𝚗𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚗!
.
.
𝚃𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚐𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎... 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚂𝙾 𝙼𝚄𝙲𝙷!! - 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜 <3 🌷
———————————————————————————
Match pt. 2

Cozy Fall Day

October 12, 2014

Oh my goodness!! This can't be happening. Did I perhaps just make my first friend on campus? I'm super excited. These beautiful thoughts cloud up my mind leaving a smile plastered across my face. "Oh, I almost forgot, my name is Maria." She said with a small giggle attached. "Hey Maria, I'm Alice! Would you mind telling me how to get to the website that contains our homework? I have no fucking idea.." with those words being said, small laughs and chuckles were displayed. No one else in the room could hear the cheerful and silly conversations we were having. Class wasn't hard at all which comes as a shock to me. I thought I'd be gripping the pen in anger trying to catch up with the teacher. I guess I worried for nothing, huh? Before leaving class, Maria asked for my number and so I gave it to her. She gave me a warm hug as she sent her goodbyes. After about six hours, my classes were completed and nothing seemed complicating so far. "I'm so tired" these words stumbled out of my mouth without realization. I couldn't get my thoughts to wrap around my tired mind before receiving a text from Maria.

                         * text conversation *
Maria: Hey, would you like to hang out later?
Alice :)))) : Ohh, I was thinking about getting a nap in, I'm so tired. We can hang out a little later, I have no classes tomorrow. 👀
Maria: Sure thing! I can't wait to hang out with you!! :)

With that being said, I headed back to my dorm. I didn't share my door room with anyone and that was probably the best thing ever for me. I have a hard time making friends and I just come off as awkward. About five minutes go by and I snaked my way to my room. Before plopping onto the bed, I made a quick bowl of Shin Ramen. If you must know, Shin is the BEST ramen I have ever eaten. Opening the package, I gently placed the ramen in the bowl and ran it under hot water filling it up. I placed it in the microwave and wiggled with happiness. Shin always gets me right, so good I dream about it. After four minutes the microwave singed insinuating that my meal was done. I grabbed a pair of chopsticks that was laying on my dresser and took my food out of the microwave. As I was pouring the packets into the bowl, the spice was so overwhelmingly powerful an unwanted sneeze escaped. All the best reasons to eat it though. I slightly threw my shoes back into my closet and took my hoodie off. After absolutely devouring my Shin Ramen, I was in for a nap. The remote was hiding under my pillow and I ever so slightly reached and grabbed it. I was in the mood for some Family Guy to help me sleep faster. Headed straight to YouTube, I put on a random compilation and began to doze off after a while. Sleepiness consumes me as I sink deeper and deeper into the depths of my bed. My blankets fitting so calm and snuggly. I was in heaven for the moment. My mind started to wonder and dreams began to form. Nothing matters to me right here right now. I dreamed about floating on a fluffy cloud and eating cinnamon rolls... I guess you could say, I'm a nerd for food. It felt like hours went by but the state of mind and sleep was so good I did not care. But what I didn't know is that this whole time my alarm was screaming its head off. "OH SHIT!!" I damn near screeched as I jumped out of bed. Messages flooded my phone and I almost panicked with fear that Maria wouldn't want to be friends with me.

Maria: hey, you up?
Maria: Ahh, yep she's asleeeeeeeep..
Maria: I'm bored, wake up sleepy girl!!!
Maria: Aliceee??? Are you okay?

Oh my gosh, it's already nighttime? I thought.. no this is... how is this even possible???? I rushed over to get my phone from my backpack. Those messages were hours late! I feel so terrible, what if she never wants to hang out with me again?