𝚅 𝙸 𝚂 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽 𝚂

- 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜: 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

ELIZABETH "ZIGGY" ADLER was said to be gifted. But she always thought she was cursed. She could connect with ghosts, whether she meant to or not, no matter the type. She could tell what they were feeling, how they had died, when they had died, and where their source was, just by a simple touch.

But that brought on the dreams that never made any sense to her. They would haunt her when she was awake until she was forced to find an outlet for them.

And she did, in the form of drawing. She turned to drawing anytime something lingered in her mind, when the static entered and wouldn't leave, when her mother grew too cold and distant, or when she showed too much emotion and got too angry.

It worked for a while until they had their very own visitor that lingered in the basement that killed her brother, the same visitor showed her what happened to him in her dreams. Then, her mother realized how gifted her daughter was, how much an invaluable asset, that she was signed up at Jacob's agency.

And then everything changed when Ziggy met Lucy and Norrie and she finally found a family. People who cared about her and kept her grounded. Her dreams started going away, she started having less and less, and her sketchbook remained untouched by those who haunted her and was filled with moments that Ziggy wanted to keep.

Until the Moorgate mill incident where she lost nearly everything. Until she found herself stumbling in a daze as her mother screamed at her for being incompetent. Until she found herself on a train to London with Lucy.

Everything changes when they show up on the doorstep of the prestigious agency of Lockwood and Co., wondering what exactly they're joining.

Ziggy's dreams come back with a face and house on fire, and while she's trying to figure out the meaning, she can't help but notice how her stomach twists whenever a certain Anthony Lockwood looks at her. Far too deep in it, Ziggy's starting to question everything she knows for this boy.

featuring...