Chapter 2: Telling the story

Zayn's POV;

"This is rebbeca she is 10 years old and was left out to the curb when she was 5 years old. It's amazing, it's like she remembers everything she ever did in life"

“Hi I’m rebbeca" She sticks her hand out for a shake.

We all shake her hand and introduce ourselves.

 “So rebbeca you’re an orphan. How did you survive all your life out here?"

"Well um Niall right" Niall nods.

“I just had to learn how to walk and talk all on my own. It was really difficulty you know without a  mom and dad. Tears were in her eyes. She started to cry and I hugged her real tight rocking her back and forth.

“Shhh no need to cry you have us to talk to"

“Thanks Zayn" She kept on crying. I started tearing up hearing her cry on my shoulder. She was digging her head on my shoulder and holding my hand tight.

“Maybe we should take you to the doctors you know for a checkup"

“I’ve never been to a doctors before"

“Well this will be your first time I guess."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rebbecas POV:

These boys are so nice but the question is who are they? Why did they take me from that curb? How do I know they are safe? I don’t even know them. We all get into the car to go to the doctors. As we pull into the parking lot my stomach was hurting. I know why I was really nervous. I've never been to the doctors except my birth. I wanted to throw up right there on the car floor. As we walked up to the desk Zayn asks the girl “Hi, we wanted to see doctor Burington"

She smiled and pointed to his office. We all walk to the door and walked in. "Why hello Zayn how are your rashes doing. Is the cream working?" I started cracking up and so did the rest of the boys.

He blushed like a giant tomato. “Um I’m not here for me and I wanted to know if you can do a check up on my friend Rebbeca."

“Sure why not just sit on this bed"

“Um I’ve never been to the doctors before."

“Oh my well just sit here, I’m not going to do anything major maybe just some x-rays and a body check-up"

 "Oh ok" I hop onto the bed and he grabs a stethoscope and I guess it measures my heart beat. He said my heart rate is good. Next he listened to my lungs, those were healthy too. Finally he checked my stomach. He said I need to gain more weight, or I could die of starvation. I just nodded.

“Now we need to go to the X-ray room follow me" He grabbed my hand and lead me to a room with a big machine in it. He laid me down on a another bed and I went into the machine. I was really scared of that machine. But I guess it just looked at my bones.

He said my foot bone is holding on by a string and I need to stop putting pressure on it. “You’ll have to use crutches and a big cast for about a month."

 "Ok" We headed back to the office and he put a cast on me and asked me what color I wanted I said “Pink please"

 "OK" He puts it on measures me gives me crutches and I’m done.

 “You boys don’t let her use that foot at all"

 "Yes Doctor and thank you we appreciate it very much"

“You’re welcome, oh and if those rashes get any worse just tell me" 

He turns red again "Ok doctor umm I will. Goodbye"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------