Wake Up.. Please?

Niall's POV

I can't believe Louis just passes out like that. He may be Harry's best mate. But I never thought he would act like this. Rebbeca is in her room crying, Zayn is trying to get her out. "When is Zayn gonna realize she's not comign out?" "I don't know but when is the doctor gonna be here?" "I dunno." I just roll my eyes and head to Zayn. I put my hand on his shoulder. "Zayn she's not coming out." "Your right. Why does this affect her so much?" "Zayn she just say her adopted father pass out." "I guess your right." "She's gonna be 11 in like 3 months." He smiles. "Yeah.... I feel like she's my daughter and not Louis." "Maybe you can adopt her from Louis." His face lights up. "Amazing Idea Nialler!!" "Amazayn." He chuckled at my correction. He headed to Louis room. I just hope Harry and Louis are gonna be okay. Hmm Zayn being a dad? Sounds good enough for me.

Zayn's POV

I walk to Louis room. "Louis are you awake?" "yeah." His voice sounded so weak. "Hey can I talk to you about something?" "Yeah sure mate." "I was thinking... Maybe I can adopt Becca from you?" "Uhh...uhmm" "I mean since you didn't even really like her in the first place." "Uhh... sure." "Louis are you serious?!" "Yeah your right mate....... I mean you love her more than me." "Thank you so much Lou!!" I hug him and run to Becca. "Becca I have a huge suprise for you!" She comes out her eyes are all red and puffy. "W-w-w-what Zayn?" "I have something I wanna tell you something." "What is it z-zayn." "I am adopting you from Louis." She looked suprised then her face lit up. "I love you.. Daddy."