Chapter 12: It Can't Be.

Rebbeca's POV

So I bet you think I was taken by my mom?? Haha no...Long story short,Louis got all sassy..so yeah. Well I am at home now on my couch on twitter. Liam helped me make it. Becca_Malik_Love:Home sweet home! #Happy! I sit and look at my follower 500,000 already:). I smile but then frown again seeing when I see the tweets.(sorry if i say your name!)  @1D_Forever_Till_I_Die: @Becca_Malik_Love:Haha it's the girl who claims to be Zayn Malik's daughter!!!!! #ChairtyCase @OneDirectionEqualsMyWorld: haha i heard this slut @Becca_Malik_Love lost her virginity when she was 4 XD she is that desperate! The last tweet felt like knives in my heartl. @I_Love_You: I am here because Rebbeca you are just an ugly bitch! I hope this hate gets to you and you commit suicide.. And then the boys will bury you and everybody will be happy again! I hope everybody can get this trending #KillBecca #DieBecca. I felt tears run down my cheeks. I couldn't take it anymore. I ran to the bathroom looking for something sharp. I was making a huge mess looking for the object. I looked throught the closet,cupoards,cabinets. Finally I found what I was looking for the things I needed. Towel,and a razor.. I picked up my sleeve and looked at the only visible scare I had. Yes I am 11 years old and I cut! I had a horrible life! I put the razor on my wrist and made a slit. All the blood fell onto the towel. Tears will stilll coming out my eyes. I made another slit. I felt relief all over my body. I heard a knock on the door. "Becca are in there?" Crap. I put away everything and wash off my arm and cover it up and open the door. "Hey Liam." "Hey Becca,what were you doing?" "Uhm washing my face?" "OK?" He gave me a smile and walked down the stairs. I breath a sigh of relief,and I run down the stairs. My dad was sitting on the couch with Niall watching TV. "Where's Perrie?" I was scared to be around Zayn....He has been acting different. Zayn looked at me and smiled. "She is at the recording studio. Liam is watching you today." I felt a sigh of relief,he is not in charge of me. "Oh.." "Becca? Are you still mad at me." "What do you think?!" He was taken back by me snapping at him. "You don't talk to your father like that Becca!" I glared at him. "My name is Rebbeca!" I run up the stairs and slam my doors close. I heard a knock on my door. "Becca, it's Louis." I opended the door and hugged him. "Thank you so much for sticking up for me!" His eyes were puffy. "Your not mad at me anymore for what I did?! I am a horrible person Becca! For slapping you in the face! I am just like your father.." "Louis I may not forgive you 100% but I forgive you enough!" He hugged me and I felt a tear fall on my head. "You still mad at Zayn." I nod my head. "He was only trying to protect you Becca." "No, I never want to talk to him again." 'This remind me of the hospital Becca," "I know..I thought he changed..But I guess he didn't. He let go and went downstairs and I decided to get on the internent again...I tried to not click on twitter. But I couldn't help it. @Rebbeca_Babe:@Becca_Malik_Love haha we have the same name! :) dont worry about the hate love, they are just jealous :).  I smiled @Becca_Malik_Love:@Rebbeca_Babe haha thanks:D!. At least someone is being nice to me. After looking at a few more hate, a certain account caught my eyes. That profile picture looked so familiar. (pic on side -->).. @Riley_Love: @Becca_Malik_Love you dont know her enough to hate her leave her alone!. I looked at her photo's and one caught my eye......It was a picture of me and her....Then it hit me..This is Riley..I found my sister..

HI!! AGH! I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS STORY FOR A LONG TIME AND I FINALLY UPDATED! SO YEAH  I TRIED MY BEST TO MAKE THIS GOOD! SORRY IF IT ISN'T BUT OMG!! HAVE YOU HEARD?!!?!?!? ZERRIE IS GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!! MY DJ MALIK AND PEZZA IS GETTING MARRIED!!!! QOTD: What's your favorite color? 

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!XXXXXXX