Phobia no 1(alcohol) part7

"KIM DOKJA"

Han sooyong shouted loud enough to startle him.

"Yeah?"

"Truth or dare" She said,she didn't care what he chose,one way or another she would break that facade of his,no person should wear a mask for that long.

"Truth" he chose,god knows what date she would bestow upon him.

"What did you do before the apocalypse?" she said,she knew he avoided this topic the most.

Today was kim Dokja's birthday,what a happy day,he finally turned 12,he counted the years he would have to endure in order to escape this hellhole.What kind of life was his?,it's a nightmare.not once have someone hugged him,congratulated,he was alone in this world.

"Kim Dokja.Is the grass that interesting to stare at?"Yu Junghyuk commented ,of course,all this was planned.a plan to save Kim dokja from his self.

For what?,he thought.it was all doomed from the start.what sin could he have committed to suffer this much?

For what is he suffering?,What reason does he have to continue living?,Unwanted was the best word to describe his state.His eyes were as black as the abyss.if I could just end it all.

"Huh?,no no it's just—never mind" Kim Dokja stuttered.He was startled because of the sudden interest,why would they want to know about his hideous self?

"So uhhhh I love reading obviously,and I hated tomatoes.I still do though.i used to work in a gaming company."He said,careful to not hesitate or reveal anything unwanted.

"How was your family?" Han Sooyong asked,seemingly interested.

Don't panic Don't panic Don't panic

"They were....alright" Dokja said carefully,he knew Yu Junghyuk would expose him if he lied using that damn ability.

"I don't know anything about your family.Did your father die?"Everyone could feel the tension in the air,no one bother to stop Han Sooyong,they were all curious.

"He died when I was young." Please stop asking question.Dokja had enough of this.unfamiliar emotions flooded his heart,and the fourth wall was absent again.

"How did he die?" Sooyong asked,having a questioning look on her face,she would do whatever it takes to bring that mask to shatters

"He was murdered.i think my turn is over." Kim Dokja stated

"Did they catch the murderer?"

"I have no idea."

"You're lying." Yu Junghyuk said.

"Why would you lie about something like that?" Sooyong asked,she felt a smirk creep up her face.

"I didn't."

"You're lying again"

"Why are you so interested?"

"Curiosity"

"It's none of your business"

"It is"

"How so?"

"Think about it.its unfair that you know everything and we know almost nothing!"

"That's not true"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THATS NOT TRUE ??,HOW DO YOU THINK WE FEEL WHEN WE'RE ALWAYS KEPT IN THE DARK??DO YOU LIKE FEELING SUPERIOR??,WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LIKE THIS?"
Han Sooyong lost it,she always wanted to know what going on in dokja's head,his indefinite answers ticked her off.Why is he always set in hiding things from them??

"Are you done?"Kim Dokja said calmly,his voice soothing and mocking at the same time.

Han Sooyong grabbed him by his collar,glaring at him.Silence engulfed the group,it's like the calm before the storm.

"....how is it?" Han Sooyong asked

"How's what?" Dokja asked again

"How do you feel when you hide your plans from us?,How do you think it feels watching you die over and over again thinking that you're dead every.single.time."Han Sooyong replied,she loosened her grip on his collar.Everyone was waiting in silence,contemplating whether to get involved or just...watch.

"Han Sooyong—-

"Does it seem funny to you?,you run away from your problems Dokja,it became very obvious." Sooyong continued.she crossed the line,what's done is done.she stared at him,waiting for his answer.

"..it's not that I want to hide things from you,it's because I have to.tell me Sooyong,If I were to tell you that I have to go throw myself at the nearest monster right now for the sake of the scenario,would you let me?.Its not that I hide it from you,it's more complicated than you think

"And my life wasn't that...bright."Kim dokja added,his eyes twinkled at the stars above them.he removed her hands from his collar.

"How so?" Yu Junghyuk asked this time

"My presence was .....unwanted."Kim dokja smiled bitterly.

Silence engulfed the group again,they wanted to ask more.But a fight was definitely going to break if this continued.

"How about we all retire to our rooms tonight?" Jang Hayoung proposed.Everyone nodded their heads

"Kim dokja.Do you want to get a drink?"Han Sooyong asked.

"I apologize,but I don't like alcohol,good night" Kim Donna stated,he stood up and headed towards the main building.

They waited until Kim Dokja was out of sight.

"So what now?" Lee Jihye asked

[That boy will destroy himself at this rate,We'll a have a change in plans] The fourth wall replied

A portal opened

[Time will flow slower once you enter the portal,Remember,what you will see is nothing but the past.Good luck]

Han Sooyong rolled her eyes as they stepped into the portal