Chapter 3

OLIVIA

"This is the last news I expected, Ava."

I conceded, I mean I couldn't do anything at all anymore, could I? It was all pointless. Being anxious or not, he would still come. We slowly begun to walk to our history class together as we heard the bell went off.

"Isn't that exciting though? We get to see the president!"

She says it so calmly, so happily that it was driving me insane. This is not just a random guy coming, this was the president.

"This is not exciting at all. You have realized that one wrong behavior could be our worst mistake."

"Liv, relax for your sake. Nothing will go wrong, okay? And if it something goes wrong, which I'm sure they're won't be any wrong things , nothing will happen."

I took a deep breath as I open the door to the history class with Ava following me behind. 

I was not in the mood for my classmates' or my teacher's bullshit anymore. 

I laid my head to the small wooden desk that is at least 40 year old wood. The voice of the professor was slowly becoming a background noise. Sam patted my back, i lifted my head, turned around for my seat and look at Sam that was sitting right behind me with a look that said "What?", but he just gave me a note.

 Sam was the popular one in the school, every girl was drooling over him, and he drooled over every single one of them. 

He was this classic, smart boy. Got good grades, the good looks, he knew how to talk to a woman, but he had shitty personality. 

I roll my eyes and turned my back to him, i slowly open the small paper note. "What's wrong?" it wrote. I grab one blue pen i had from my pencilcase "None of your business." I write back with a smiley face that was obviously for mocking. I pretend to stretch my hands and dropped the note at his desk. "Why'd you play hard to get?" his voice sent a shiver down my spine, as his whisper went to my ear. "Why don't you shut up? It'd be the best for both of us." I whisper back.