The landing

Scarlett's view
I was trying to calm myself down, there where some turbulences and I hate turbulence's but mostly when my kids are with me, im trying not to have a panic attack right now as Rose keeps on moving my hand and Im trying to calm myself.

"Rose my dear, can you please stay still, just for a second" I told her.

"But mommy, Im trying to cheer you up" she said.

I tried not to show how nervous I was so I asked her to stop moving just for some minutes. I then watch Yn who is looking at me with a preoccupied expression, I think shes trying to tell me something but I can't do anything else more than trying to calm myself down.
I was trying to breath the best I could but it wasn't working, sooner I saw Yn standing up and coming by my side with Rose to calm her and me down.

"Hey rose how about I sit with you and you hug me like a bear and try to relax yourself?" I heard her telling my kid. I slightly look at them and there she was, Rose was holding Yn body and trying to relax herself. She had her eyes closed while Yn stroke her head. Why is she doing this? Why is she helping me?

Yn view
I was holding Rose and tried to keep her calm as I saw Scarlett trying to not have a panic attack, when panic attacks happen to me I usually want silence and no one disturbing me so I helped her with her kid that was really nervous. Then a big turbulence happened and noticed Scarletts hand holding my hand pretty tight and trying not to scream.

"Hey... its fine... just a harsh wind" I told her gently for her to calm down. There where slightly two or three more turbulence's and before I could open and close my eyes I had the prettiest woman holding herself in my arm and closing tight her eyes.

My hormones went ballistic as soon as I noticed her arms around my arms. While holding Rose, I heard Scarlett humming a song that my mother used to sing to me that calmed me a lot. It was "Blackbird, by The Beatles", while hearing her I started singing it too for her and her daughter to calm down.
She then took her head and looked at my eyes and I kept singing for them, she then started calming down but still was shaking.

We landed and Rose eventually untied herself from my body and calming herself, while Scarlett was frozen and couldnt say a single word of what just happened. When the plane stopped all the economy and business class went first and then it was our turn. I got all my stuff and helped Scarlett with her things although she just had a suitcase and the stroller.

I was in the USA, my biggest dream came true! I went with Scarlett to the toilet without paparazzis or so. She then broke down and I quickly hugged her

"Hey...hey... im here... everything went well... Im here" i said to her stroking her head. I was in a dream... how can it be possible that a famous person like her had such fear of the turbulences and the way she tied to my body... Was I a safe person to her? Or did she just want me for that moment and after that I wouldn't see her in my entire life again?