Was it a mistake?

Lizzie view
He finally fell asleep. He was asleep, but for me... I couldn't sleep... I tried getting up but his arms where in my naked body... I then pulled away from him and got down with a robe and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen and drank water. I then looked at the couch and there she was... my Yn... the one who I was in love with. My favorite person right now... I tried not to wake her up but it wasn't possible as I was shaking and the glass went down to the carpet making a noise. She worked up and so I kneeled down and tried to hide. A total joke...

"Lizzie?, what are you doing?" She said to me. I then popped my head up "just drinking water..." I had a shitty night and she could see everything, I don't know how but she knew something was wrong...

Yn view
"Hey... Lizzie are you alright?" I asked her.

"Yeah I'm... fine" she trembled and tried to hide me something, bad done... cause something was wrong...

"Lizzie... come here... sit down next to me" I told her. She sat next to me and I hug her. She instantly started shaking like crazy. "Hey... hey is everything alright?" I hug her and saw she wasn't with any clothes. "Liz... why are you naked?" I looked at her. Her eyes didn't want to see mine cause she knew that I was going to know what was wrong.

"Liz... look in my eyes..." I said to her. She didn't so I slowly got her chin and brought it to where my eyes where. Now they are matching my sight... she was looking at me, I was looking at her... god... she's so pretty... those eyes...

"Tell me what's wrong with you..." I told her. She was pretty nervous.

"H-h-he... did it Yn..." she started to tell. "What did he do?" I was trying to read her eyes but it was difficult. She burst into tears and I hug her. "Did he do something you didn't want you to do?" I knew what she wanted to tell me, but I needed her to tell me.

She froze up and she looked away from me. "Lizzie... did he do something you didn't want to do?" I repeated again. Tears started forming in her eyes.
"Y-yeah..." the tears started to fall down her cheeks. I slowly lifted my hands and cleaned her eyes. "What did he do to you?" I asked her. "He... everything... he did what he wanted with me... everything... touched me, fucked me like if I was an object... everything..." she kept crying. I wiped her tears and kissed her in the forehead. "Oh Liz... I'm so sorry..." I hugged her really tight. "Isn't he your husband?" I asked her.

"He is... but... he always does the same thing, he gets so drunk, fucks me and then he goes away for months and I know nothing until the next time he comes back home... and he's doesn't admit a no cause if not he will destroy everything or anyone who interferes my marriage" she cried and burried her head on my chest.

I hug her really tight and laid down with her. Stroking her hair and robe she finally fell asleep. How can it be so difficult to have a relationship with famous people and sure... what the news are all false! My dear Lizzie was in danger too... omg... she's such an angel how could someone do something to her...

I then fell asleep too. Next morning I didn't feel her chest in my chest. Fuck. Robbie. I woke up quickly and looked everywhere in her house... I heard moans and crying. It was in her room...
I opened the door where she was paralyzed and so sick of her husband. I got Robbie and pushed him away.

"What the fuck! Robbie! She's your wife! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS! RESPECT ISNT IN YOUR VOCABULARY OR WHAT?!" I screamed at him. I punched him with my fist making him bleed by the nose. "You're such a dick! HOW COULD YOU NOT RESPECT YOUR WIFE!" I was ballistic right now.

"I'm gonna call the police, who the hell are you?!" He asked me