Mother kind of talks

Yn view
"Sure you may come in" I said. The door opened. It was Scarlett... what did she want? Didn't she already broke my heart...

"Hey Yn... I heard a noise and Lizzie told me you fell... are you alright?" She asked me. I wasn't... everything hurt... as well as my heart was broken in pieces because... I screw it up!

"I'm fine... just a bit sore... but I'm fine... why did you wanna talk with me?" I asked. "I think you should see Lizzie's view too..." she said. "I'm sorry... what do you mean... as in see Lizzie's view?" I didn't understand what she meant.

"I think you should talk with Lizzie... about... both of you... the fact you both argue about something that doesn't make sense and at the same time it does make sense...". I was still trying to figure out what she wanted to tell me.

"Why would I talk to her? You're with her..." I said like a bullet in my chest when I said that. Scarlett put her confused face: "I'm sorry Yn... what do you mean about... you're with her?" She told me.

"Yeah I heard you both talking... about being something... kissing... or I don't know..." I said. She then understood everything

"Oh... Yn I'm not with Lizzie!" She told me. "You aren't?!" I was embarrassed.
"Oh Yn... no we were talking about you two... I heard you the other day... and I though you both had something, which you had that's why it didn't fit me you having a conflict with Lizzie...". She heard me... OMG... that was embarrassing... hearing it from her...

"Why should I talk to her... she hates me now because I just want to protect her... also because I took Robbie's name out in the discussion..." I said

"She does not hate you... she's just upset that you can't see both sides... love is something you can't always find... or it's difficult... both of you deserve each other and the love... you have something no one has with her..." Scarlett said

"What is it?" I asked. "The fact you know her... you know how to read our minds in within seconds... you do support everything we do and the love she has for you is real Yn... try not to loose her... because if she does go on and you don't get her... the opportunity will pass... all what we have now... this house... this friendship... or relationship you've got with her... will be all gone... what will you do when the scholarship ends? A part from going with your family? What will your goals be?" She said

She was pretty intense... I don't really know what would I do without her... or without this place called home... I wanted to be with her... but how do I fix it?

Scarlett view
"You may ask yourself... how can it be possible to success in this type of relationship? Well I could tell you... the majority of time it doesn't happen because celebrities have work and travel and have other actors and actresses around them... but you... you've got her so in love with you Yn... she does want to be with you and she doesn't care about what media tells or if she doesn't get any roles to play... she does have plenty of money for her and you... so you can go with it... be with her and both of you trust each other and not what media says... or you can let her go... and loose someone who you really want to be with..." I said.

She was 18 and I was talking like if I she was just a couple years younger than Lizzie, which wasn't the case. How could she think I was with Lizzie?

"Thanks... I needed that Scarlett... thanks so much, if you excuse me I got to go and talk to her... thanks for the tip Scarlett." She rushed out of the bed

"You're welcome Yn, good luck!" I said

I had to look for some love too... I want someone like Yn... treating me that way... and with the love she has for her... some jealousy was growing but... I loved her, as a friend... I wanted somehow her life...