I'll try my best

"An interesting love triangle I see ", Mr. Klein remarked as Bright sat there with a foul mood.

"What's wrong ?", Mr. Klein asked.

"I am so confused , did I really kill Win in my past life ? Did I make him a sacrifice ?", Bright asked.

"That's what the legend says , but I think a bit differently ", Mr. Klein said.

"What legend ? ", Bright asked.

"I discussed this with my daughter the other day. We found out something , but we both seemed to have a different perception of it",  Mr. Klein said.

"Elaborate ", Bright said.

"Well there is this legend about the kingdom of Life , which was separated into two parts Doom and Joy. Your past self must be the king of Doom while that Dew kid is the King of Joy. After 100 years one of the two parts would die completely. The child of God , he who is born on the midnight of the February 28th is the one who could save any one land. He died in a war between the lands , at the border of Doom and Joy", Mr. Klein said.

"And that kid is Win ?", Bright questioned.

"Precisely , the catch , no one could have possibly known the secret behind the Pink Light of Heaven ", Mr. Klein said.

"Pink Light of Heaven ?", Bright said confused.

"The light which decided which side lived and which side died. The legend at that time only stated till the fact that whichever side had the child of God would survive. I highly doubt that the king of Doom knew that if he killed the child of God both the lands could live. On the contrary even after the pink light shined he attacked the land of Joy ", Mr. Klein said.

"What are you coming to ?", Bright questioned.

"Win was raised up on the land of Joy , there is a high possibility that Dew knew. He must have known that if both the lands needed to survive , Win had to be killed. He was a leader of peace , he would do anything to help both the kingdoms survive , even if it meant killing the love of his life ", Mr. Klein said.

"So you mean , Dew killed Win for both the lands , but since I was in love with him , I attacked them anyway ", Bright said.

"Exactly, Win was betrayed by his lover , that means it's you , you have to complete your lost love with Win ", Mr. Klein said.

"Then why was Dew threatening me to stay away from Win. He doesn't love Win, he just wants peace. He was the one that sacrificed Win ", Bright said.

"Even if he sacrificed Win , he did have feelings for him. He just played his role as the king of Joy. This time there is no concept of the Pink Light of Heaven , he has come back to get Win with him. He wants to steal Win from you , that's what I believe", Mr. Klein said.

"What about your daughter ?", Bright asked.

"She thinks , you sacrificed Win to save your life , and that the incomplete story is between Win and Dew. The problem is , we can't be sure , it can go both ways. But since the feelings you have are strong , go for them , in the end Win has to choose who he died loving ", Mr. Klein said.

There was a knock on the door. Mr. Klein's secretary came in.

"Sir your patient is here ", She said as Mr. Klein told her to get the patient.

"Thank you , I'll try my best ", Bright said as he walked out.

He headed to catch some fresh air and formulate a plan to make Win fall in love with him , the same way he was in love with him.