Your brother

"This is the land of Troy , the most beautiful part of Doom. It is considered to be more beautiful than Joy", Bright said as he looked at Win.

Win just had a blank face. It had been two weeks since Bright had raped Win. Bright had apologized countless times but Win was the same. So now Bright was trying everything possible to make Win forgive him.

There was a big waterfall in front of them and right behind it was the beautiful land of Troy. Win had to admit , it was a pleasant sight to his eyes. He had never seen anything like this in his entire life. He roamed around , petting any creature he saw.

"Don't go too far , Jits tend to come here ", Bright said.

"Jits ? Aren't they fictional ? ", Win said.

"In a land of magic how can Jits be fictional. They are only seen here but don't try to find one , they are evil creatures , they feed on people's kindness", Bright said.

"That doesn't make them much different from people ", Win said.

"No they are different , People can be worse but since they harm us we think they are the bad ones. It's a confusing statement , for them we are bad and for us they are bad. Regardless my point , don't go near one. I heard you don't even have a life shield anymore", Bright said.

"You have heard a lot ", Win said as he started to roam around in hopes to find a Jit.

He was a rebellious soul , if someone told him not to , he had to. While Bright got busy talking with his advisor , Win goes to the deep forests. Jits were known to live near trees. As he walks inside he sees this creature lying on the ground. It resembles that of a human but it seemed so ugly and distorted.

"Please help me ", The thing said.

"So Jits really are real ", Win said.

"I am not a Jit , just a normal person", the thing said.

"Oh come on , I am kind not stupid , I know you are a Jit ", Win said.

The thing stood up. His face was a mess, and he was butt naked. He looked at Win as he gave a creepy smile and licked his lips.

"If you know I am a Jit , then you should think twice before provoking me ", The Jit said.

"I did think twice , but I couldn't help it", Win said with a menacing smile.

"It will be fun eating you ", the Jit said as Win climbed a tree.

He had read , Jits are horrible at climbing trees. He got on top as he stared down. The Jit's expression didn't change as he climbed the tree as well , like a spider. His speed was unbelievable.

"You guys can climb trees ?", Win said in disbelief.

"Not everything you read is correct ", The Jit said.

Win jumped off the trunk. This was his plus point , his feet were like that of a cat , he could always manage a soft landing anywhere.

He raced out of the jungle as he saw the Jit running behind him like a maniac.

At that moment Win tripped and fell , spraining his foot. He looked back , the powers were directing the spear towards him.

He stared at his death , that was till someone came in front of him. A large purple light shined in the sky , the sign of a life shield being destroyed.

Every person that lived on Life had a life shield , it was like a second life. One chance to get out of a death situation, one chance of life.

The light stopped shining as Win looked in front to see Bright. He was standing in front of Win , shielding him like his life depended on it.