Four

As Sage and Eve left the concert venue, their hearts still buzzing with the echoes of Taylor's performance, they felt a sense of awe and gratitude wash over them. Meeting their idol backstage had been a dream come true, and they knew that this moment would stay with them forever.

Walking through the quiet streets of their town, Sage and Eve thought about how Taylor's words of encouragement had sparked a fire in their hearts, igniting determination to pursue their dreams of music and stardom.

Arriving back at the orphanage, they were greeted by the warm glow of the porch light, they stepped inside, and the caretaker welcomed them with a smile, her eyes twinkling with curiosity.

"Did you have a good time?" she asked, her voice filled with genuine interest.

Sage and Eve exchanged excited glances, unable to contain their enthusiasm. "It was amazing," Sage exclaimed, her voice tinged with awe. "We met Taylor Swift, and she was so kind and inspiring."

Eve nodded eagerly, her eyes shining with excitement. "Yes, it was like a dream," she added, her voice filled with wonder. "She was everything I thought she would be like!"

The caretaker smiled warmly, her heart swelling with pride for the two girls she had grown to care for like her own. "I'm so glad you girls had a good time," she said, her voice filled with affection. "You guys deserve every bit of happiness and success that comes your way."

As Sage and Eve settled into bed that night, their minds buzzed with thoughts of the future. They knew that their journey was far from over, and that they had just taken the first steps toward a new beginning filled with endless possibilities.

With hearts full of hope, they closed their eyes and drifted off to sleep, dreaming of the adventures that awaited them and the music that would carry them to new heights.