Eight

The next morning, Sage and Eve woke up with excitement bubbling within them. Today was the day they would go shopping with Taylor to decorate their new room, and they couldn't wait to make it truly feel like home.

After a delicious breakfast prepared by Taylor's private chef, they piled into Taylor's car and set off for the nearby mall. As they drove through the busy streets, Sage and Eve chattered excitedly, their minds buzzing with ideas for their room.

"This is gonna be so much fun!" Eve exclaimed, her eyes shining with anticipation.

Sage nodded eagerly, a wide grin spreading across her face. "Let's do my side pink, and your side purple," she replied. "I want our room to be perfect."

Arriving at the shopping district, Taylor led them to a quiet home decor store filled with an array of furniture, bedding, and decorations. The three of them spent hours exploring the aisles, picking out items that spoke to their personal style and preferences.

Sage gravitated towards a lively pink princess vibe, while Eve was drawn to whimisal purple patterns. Taylor offered her input and guidance, helping them find pieces that would complement each other and create a beautiful space for them.

"Evie, what do you think of this rug?" Sage asked, holding up a woven rug in shades of purple and pink that contained a large swirl.

Eve nodded in approval, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "I love it! It'll definitely match the colors."

After much deliberation and several trips back and forth to the checkout counter, they finally had everything they needed to transform their room into a safe, cozy space.

Back at the mansion, they wasted no time getting to work. With Taylor's help, they moved furniture, hung curtains, and arranged knick-knacks until every corner of the room felt just right.

"This is starting to look amazing," Taylor remarked, observing their progress with a smile.

Sage beamed with pride, her heart swelling with happiness. "Thanks, Taylor," she said, her voice filled with gratitude. "We couldn't have done it without you."

Taylor wrapped them both in a warm embrace, her heart overflowing with love for the two girls who had brought so much joy into her life in such a little amount of time. "I'm so proud of you guys," she said, her voice filled with genuine affection. "This room looks beautiful, and I know you'll make many wonderful memories here."

As they settled into their newly decorated room that night, Sage and Eve felt a sense of peace wash over them. They were surrounded by love, warmth, and the promise of a bright future, and they knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, as a family.