Chapter 7. The Kingdom Falls but Hope Still Stands.

Inuyasha had gotten a long story last night and learned some stuff about Serena's family history. Ikuko is Serena's aunt and helped to raise her.

After her brother died to help protect this place and how the kingdom started but now because the old being broke and the old gods and the new don't want to patch so magic is slashing out.

The kingdom was coming to an end. Inuyasha learned his Koda names. And then not long after something else happened the kids were awake and Serena's eyes opened. He had finally returned from the shadows and defeated some of her enemies but she was also told what was going to happen.

War was coming. The end of peaceful life that they all knew was coming to an end unless they could stand against it and fight for their home and start again and start all over if the light of hope still burns then they might be able to save their world.

So, let's begin.

Miroku stood close by as he looked over at the Queen who was up and awake. "My Queen, you've awakened, thank the gods for bringing you back to us, Said Miroku" happy to see her alight.

"Yes, But I have returned, but I will be here for you all now, now that the former Queen has taken my place, and I owe her everything, I shall fix this place, and I won't let the light of hope fade, I will do what my father did, I will fight and I will win, I will ask for my mother's help and led me the power of the scouts, our bravest and strongest soldiers, Said Serenity" honestly.

"Yeah, still even if your mother agreed and let us have these soldiers what are we going to expect to happen I mean okay so those places in a green Paradise anymore, but I mean what exactly are we looking at for that to happen here few earthquakes' illnesses returns? Asked Inuyasha" Confused.

"I'm afraid a whole lot worse than that my King, you might be the New king but you are very dense if you didn't read the scriptures the ancient texts that you're father showed me, everything, and as the hand of the king, I know what needs to be done and has to be protected, this is just a first of many bad signs, earthquakes, mudslides, the sickness the plagues all this will come and follow along evil spirits witches, Wizards, evil creatures from Haunted realms we are in bad trouble, the bad will come to slay the innocent, said Miroku" strictly serious.

Inuyasha looked over at his wife. 

"Is that true that is what I caused upon my land, that's the curse? Asked Inuyasha" feeling horrible.

"I'm afraid so, if your love was pure and genuine, between you and Kagome, the curse would not have happened, it would have freed me and allowed you to wed her instead if you truly loved her and as much as she truly loved you, but no, but as you can see this is not the case of lovers, I mean look at this palace and our home, our kingdom, our lands, because of the hate and the jealousy inside of Kagome's heart, the darkness inside of her, because of her selfishness the curse began and infected Your Land like it was told to happen, your father tried to warn you but you didn't listen, and I didn't tell him because I thought it was better, for you to learn your lesson than to have someone else to punish you, no one can punish you as hard as you're going to punish yourself, Replied Serenity" honestly.

Inuyasha looked over at her.

"But what you said that night after the kids were born, before you went into that shadow place, did you mean anything that you said that night to me, that you just wanted me to be happy? Asked Inuyasha" confused by her behavior.

"I meant every word that night, but that does not mean that I am not angry or upset with you, for what you did to me, Inuyasha, I truly trusted you, I thought you were different from Darien, but it would appear that's not the case, your just like him, betrayed me at the drop of a hate for someone else, says Serenity" feeling the bitterness of jealousy and feeling betrayed by him.