Chapter 3. The Wedding is Happening.

Inuyasha got a serious warning from his father, and he had no choice but to put his foot down with his son's behavior, He understood that Kagome had hurt him badly and emotionally deeply, and he wanted to rig the little bitches neck, but he didn't and he did put Inuyasha up for marriage to another he would arrange for him to be wedded to someone else, he had looked around for the best, and came to the very woman who helped him to become king himself and he wanted to maintain the barrier and protect his people, his son needs to learn this, so he forced him to realize his actions have consequences and he'd face them.

So, if he finds any other women in his bed or if he is out fucking others then he's forcing his father's hand.

So, Inuyasha had to accept the fact he wasn't single or free anymore, he was the hire to this throne, he had to be married, and he blew it with Kagome, so right now it was forced upon him and his dad was scared of the stones breaking or losing power, so he was forced to accept to this agreement, Miroku was forced to write it down and report to him if he breaks any rules, and if he is dishonest Miroku's life would come to an end, Inuyasha also realized it was also his life now too because he made him his hand of the king, he has to know everything and as to be able to keep Inuyasha on his path, like his assistant.

Not long after he met the bride or his bride-to-be, but he could not see her face. but she could tell he didn't want to do this, so much as she hadn't wanted to either, she wished for another's heart, but she didn't get him, and he ran out on her and broke her heart, so now she is to be Queen of this kingdom, but she worried that her chosen mate for her, would not approve or like her one bit.

So, let's begin.

Inuyasha had taken time out once in a while from his lessons, on top of another lesson, his father was laying down the hard groundwork. While they worked on that.

Izyoie and Queen Serenity were particularly pushing and preparing Serenity for marriage, and making most of the decisions themselves, her dress and the bedroom were built that she'd be forced to share with her new husband.

Izyoie and Toga had been working on that room for the honeymoon phase and they'd lock the doors until they had consummated the marriage between the two of them.

But for now, his dad had been working on Inuyasha's speech and how to command his people and how to give hope to them as well as how to use force when it was necessary.

Inuyasha also had to be fitted for his clothing for his wedding. Inuyasha and Miroku were forced to do a lot of fittings.

Then arranged the list and those who were allowed to be invited to the wedding. Kagome was shocked when she heard that he was taken. Sango warned her about her unfaithfulness, that it would come back to bite her in the ass.

Miroku is under pressure from the king to keep Inuyasha in line. Inuyasha has learned if he sleeps with anyone else in the next 48 hours his dad will murder any other woman who is not his wife, but if he's cheating his dad will have all women murdered, he has to be faithful to his new Queen.

As Kagome growled and thought it was supposed to be her who was his Queen.

She thought of plotting to kill this, Queen.

This bride of Inuyasha's would not have him long, and from what Sango said, Inuyasha is still the wild mutt she met, the horny half-demon he's always been, which is why she cheated in the first place, she knew he loved to fuck the chamber maids and Kikyo most of all her cousin well before she died, they sure had their fun times rolling in the hay together.