First move

Sophie is sitting down at her desk, watching some old Smosh videos. She decided to catch up on the lore as some may call it. Across from her desk is Heidi who is watching Tik Tok and leaned back in her chair. A note is slipped to Sophie, but she doesn't catch the person's face. Sophie picks up the paper and reads the note.

Meet me at my house. Apartment 10 in your apartment complex. May or May not be a date. But still dress casual.

Sophie looks around to see who it could possibly be. Everyone is either talking or doing something on her computer. She looks back on her computer and checks the time. She looks up and see other cast mates leaving. She closes her tabs, turns off her computer and gets her stuff together. Angela stands at the door that leads to outside.

"You get the note?" Angela asks as she leans against the door.

"Yes I did." Angela nods.

"Cool, see you there." She winks at Sophie and walks towards Chanse who is standing behind Sophie. Sophie blushes and leaves the office. Once she gets to her apartment, she dresses in ripped jeans and a Friends T-Shirt. She walks to the apartment that was on the note. Once she reaches the apartment, she takes a deep breath and knocks on the door. She waits for a couple of seconds and the door opens. Angela is standing there with a smile on her face. "You made it." Sophie smiles.

"Of course. I wouldn't wanna miss this 'Maybe a date, Maybe not.'" Sophie and Angela chuckle.

"Come inside." Angela said, moving aside so Sophie can come in. "Sit on the couch, I'm getting dinner ready." Sophie did so. She looked around the apartment, there's a guitar in the corner of the living room, and an electric piano by her window. Soon, Angela comes out of her kitchen with two bowls of spaghetti. "Here ya go" Angela says handing Sophie a bowl.

"Thank you" Sophie says. Angela puts on a movie and they sit in silence and eat. Once they get done, Angela takes their bowls and puts it in her sink. Angela sits down and turns her body towards Sophie.

"So, how are you doing?" Angela asks, playing with her fingers

"I'm doing better now that I'm here" Angela blushes.

"Well that's good. How was the maybe a date, Maybe not a date?"

"Better than any other Maybe a date, maybe not a date i have ever had"

"Good." Angela says. We sit in the living room talking about life. Hours pass and it started getting late.

"It's getting late. I should get going" Sophie says. They stand up and Angela walks her to the door. "Thanks for this maybe a date, maybe not a date"

"You're welcome" Angela says in a whisper. They stand there in silence. Sophie leans in and kisses Angela's cheek.

"I'll see you tomorrow" Angela nods and Sophie leaves the apartment and goes to her apartment.

sophiestew_art

sophiestew_art: best night ever

angelagiovannagiarratana: LOVED having you over
|
sophiestew_art: Thank you for having me over

erindogual: cute dog. might steal later
|
angelagiovannagiarratana: LEAVE MY DOG ALONE

phatchanse: without me?
|
sophiestew_art: sorry bestie