LIVESTREAM

Sophia walked into the Smosh office for the first time since her audition. She sees the crew and greets them with a smile. She walks into where the livestream is. Angela, Chanse, and Amanda are sitting around a table and there is a laptop set up. We're doing a livestream of Live Reddit Reading. It's not the normal one. The reader is Sophia. They're selling tickets for a livestream of a Sitcom for Smosh. She smiles and everyone introduces themselves. 

"Hey! You're Sophia Stewart, right?" Sophia smiles and nods. "I'm Chanse. That's Angela and Amanda." He points to the girls and they say hey. Sophia sits down and waits for someone to say the stream is about to start.

"Okay. The stream is starting." Kianna points at Sophia who looks at the camera and smiles.

"Welcome to the Smosh stream. We are reading Reddit stories from everything to Am I The Asshole to Am I The Devil and even Ask Reddit. You maybe looking really closely at your screens and saying 'Hey, this isn't Shayne' Well I am Sophia Stewart from Fear The Walking Dead and Critical Role. I am a nerd like most of these people here. I have Angela, Amanda and Chanse with me. So, lets jump into it." 

"I can't wait for the updates..." Angela trails off.

"The chaos." Chanse adds.

"The weird reactions by Angela." Amanda adds too.

"Well, this first one will give you all three. Am I The Asshole for kicking my girlfriend out of my house for eating my food." 

"Can't wait for this one." Angela says.

"I, 28 male, kicked my girlfriend out, 26, because she ate my waffles. I told her that I was running out of waffles and that they're my favorite food that I have. I wouldn't act this way if it was my left-over spaghetti or even the rest of my beer. I told her not to eat it at all, but she insisted that she would get me more and proceeded to make the waffles. I grabbed the waffles out of her hands before she could even put syrup on it and eat it and I ate it then kicked her out. She fussed with me saying I'm overreacting and that I am an asshole. I think I'm not overreacting. So, Am I The Asshole?" Sophia looks up and everyone has disappointed looks on their face. Chanse's head is down on the table.

"I imagine him going like, 'Babe. My waffles are off limits.' and when she grabs them and tries to eat them, he becomes a hungry hippo." Angela jokes. Everyone laughs. 

"NOT THE WAFFLES" Sophia says making everyone laugh.

"Is he Eleven?" Chanse asks. 

"This comment right here says the same thing. 'Are you Eleven? Do you have magical powers and does your nose bleed when you use it? Is your girlfriends name Mike? What about Papa?'" Sophia reads the comment. "Verdict is Asshole. Of course. Update."

"Update, he flipped a van into outer space." Chanse says. Everyone in the room laughs.

"So, guys, I flipped a van into space." Sophia jokes and everyone laughs. "I wanted to give an update because half of you bitches wanted her to break up with me. She found out I made a reddit post and she fought with me. Things got physical and then she broke up with me. So, you got what you want." Sophia looks around the room and then looks at the trio. "THINGS got physical?" Sophia asked.

"She did it?" Angela asks

"It doesn't say" Sophia answers.

"Whatever happened, who ever did it, they need to be in jail." Amanda says.

"I'm still caught off by 'Update because half of you bitches'" Chanse laughs.

"This is crazy." They continue to talk about the story and read other reddit stories. Once the livestream was over Angela, Chanse and Amanda talk to Sophia. Courtney and Shayne come up and talk to her too and they bond. They sit on the couch in the office and they talk about all their favorite things. Sophia gets everyone's number and then they all leave to go home.  Day one was awesome. 

Twitter:

smosh: WELCOME SOPHIA STEWART TO THE SMOSH FAM!!

stew_art: THANK YOU GUYS!! I CAN'T WAIT! THIS IS GOING TO BE THE RIDE OF MY LIFE!
|
angelagiovanagiarratana: IT REALLY WOULD BE! CAN'T WAIT TO WORK WITH YOU!!

stew_art: I AM OFFICIALLY PART OF THE SMOSH CAST!

alyciadebnamcarey: Have fun!

colemandomingo: Good luck!

co_mil: YES! CAN'T WAIT TO WORK WITH YOU!!!

angelagiovanagiarratana: You're so awesome! Can't wait to work with you!