seven.

After sitting in Zayn's room for a little bit, thinking to my self. I finally felt mentally prepared to get up and join Zayn and Harry in the kitchen. I took a deep breath and dragged my self out of the bedroom. "Hi..." I said quietly and awkwardly. "Sit!" Harry said excitedly, I sat down next to Zayn at the kitchens island. "You okay?" Zayn asked, looking down at me. I softly nodded, "What's being made?" I quietly asked, "My famous pancakes, eggs, and bacon!" Harry said as flipped a pancake. I smiled and waited, Harry eventually finished and brought over the food, placing it in front of me. The three of us ate our breakfast in almost silence, until I had decided to break the silence. "When do I go home?" I asked, placing my fork down. Harry looked up and then at Zayn, who gave Harry a soft smile. Though no words were spoken between each other their eyes had a full conversation. Harry looked back at me, and softly blinked at me, now with a soft smile "After you're finished eating." Harry quietly replied, as he picked up his fork and taking another bite of his pancake. "Once you're finished, you can get dressed." Harry then added on, he seems to be taking him self out of the situation emotionally so he's not upset. "I know you said I would have my freedom and all, but will I really?" I asked, crossing my arms. "I will make sure of it." Zayn replied, eyeing Harry. Harry let out a soft chuckle, "I already told him he will have his freedom, but it's not because of you." Harry replied to Zayn with slight attitude causing me to softly smile. "What's so funny Tomlinson?" Harry asked, smirking slightly. "Oh, nothing." I said with the smile still plastered on my face, I picked up my fork continuing to eat. "Harry, my phone!" I said, remembering that I currently don't have one. "We'll pick up a new one for you on our way to your house." Harry said, which sent my head into a million thoughts of what color I would possibly want. 

I know this chapter TOOK forever to come out, and that it's so short! But you all know I'm rewriting the story, and this chapter only had a a couple hundred words and based on the next chapter (that will also be re-written don't worry) I couldn't do way too much with this chapter, BUT it is easier to read, and makes more sense! :)