running and crying.

Niall starts running down the hall way. "Niall wait!" I yell running after the boy.

Niall stops out of breath, he doesn't work out. He eats like a pig yet gains no weight at all.

I hug him, "don't run. Just cry...with me..." I say hugging him tightly.

"This is your fault!" He sobs.

And it is, it was my idea to leave them together. Zayn had said they'd been texting.

Its all my fault all this happened.

Niall backs up, and walks back into the apartment, and I sit in the hall way crying.

Because I ruined everything, if I didn't take "free alcohol." I wouldn't be here, I would have never met Harry or Zayn. I would be at home living my sad lonely life.

Harry comes into the hallway, "why are you crying baby?" He asks me.

"This is my fault..." I say quietly.

"No its not, did you know they'd be lovers. Did you know that they'd fuck? No. It's their fault. You only wanted to help and get them to know each other." He says hugging me tightly.

"There were signs. I should have known." I say shaking my head.

"No stop, ok."

"If I wouldn't have taken your stupid free alcohol, I wouldn't have this tattoo, and I wouldn't have met you nor Zayn. And they'd be in a happy relationship. Ok." I tell him.

"You regret being with me?" He asks.

"No...I love you Harry. But they'd still be together right now."

"And Zayn would be dead."

"I'm sorry I love you Harry." I tell him hugging him back.

"I love you too baby." He says kissing me.

I nod.

"Please stop crying, let's just figured out what's going on with the two."

I grab Harry's hand, and we walk into the house, Zayn and Liam are sitting next each other looking guilty.

"We're sorry...I'm sorry to both of you. But...I love Liam...and he loves me..." Zayn said.

And of course Niall stood in the hallway, listening to everything they said.

"I loved you.." he mumbles running to Harry.

Harry is big, and intimidating. He also cares a lot for people. So he won't let them talk to Niall.

I hug both of them.

Harry mumbles to us to leave the house for a while.