Zayn and Liam.

Someone knocks on the door, all the big men walk over to the door with guns in their hands.

They open the door and point the gun at the person at the door who is Liam.

"Guys, this is Liam he's ok." Harry tells them. Liam walks in the door with suit cases.

"Listen I'm sorry for what happened when you picked up Louis, I was just worried and upset." Liam tells Harry.

"It's fine mate, uh let me go get Niall." Harry tells him, I get up from the couch and walk over to Liam, hugging him tightly.

"I missed you a ton Li!" I whisper to him.

"Me too lou."

All of a sudden we hear a loud screech.

I stop hugging Liam and Niall runs to Liam jumping on him. Hugging him.

I smile at Harry, and he smiles at me. I walk over to him and kiss him.

Zayn walks into the room, "hey guy so I wa-" he stops talking and walking. "Oh..." He mumbles.

I hug him, "hey listen how about harry and Niall, and me go to the market get some food and you get to know Liam."

He nods, sitting on the couch.

"Niall, and Harry let's go get some food for dinner and Zayn and Liam can get to know know each other." I tell them.

Niall gets off of Liam and walks to put his shoes on.

I put my shoes along with Harry, jumping onto his shoulders grabbing two pieces of his hair.

"Let's go boys!" I yell.

The guards follows, some will come with us and some will stand outside guarding the house.