nine.

Harry stood patiently behind me as I fumbled with my keys. He gently placed his hand on my side, ever so gently pressing against me. I felt secure and I'm not sure why, this was and still is a person who caused great fear to slowly inch it's way around my body. Besides how I normally feel around him, at this moment all I felt was safety and the incredible need to just melt into his touch. I finally figured out the right key and moved it towards the lock and at that moment Harry pulled his hand away. The ache on my side as I felt something missing took over my mind. I opened the door, and was ready to turn around and say goodbye, only to realize Harry was following me inside of the apartment. Harry closely followed behind me all the way to the door. I gently knocked on the door as I turned to face him, smiling softly at him. "If you need anything, text me." He said quietly, I nodded and earned a soft kiss on my forehead. I know the way I'm reacting to this is all because of my need for love and affection and another person, and I guess luckily for Harry, he's the one receiving it, even though he doesn't deserve it. "Oh, hi." I heard behind me, I turned to see Liam holding the door open. He looked at me with worry. "I'll see you later, I guess." Harry smiled and waved goodbye to Liam before walking away. I walked into the apartment and flung my self onto the couch. "What the fuck Louis?" Liam asked as he loudly closed the door, I looked at him feeling guilty but instead of saying anything else to me, he called Niall into the room. "What happened?" Liam asked as he sat across from me, "A lot..." I replied as I looked down at my new phone only to notice a text message from Harry saying that he was sorry for what had happened. Niall had happily sat down next to Liam, "It started with me accidently agreeing to stay the night, to Harry becoming upset and and breaking my phone and grabbing my face in anger, to breakfast with Zayn and him and here we are." I said as I took a nervous gulp, waiting to see their reactions. "No, Louis you're never seeing him again. I refuse to allow him to hurt you in any way." Liam said angrily as he stood up. I threw my head back and sighed, "Like I have a choice." I said quietly. "No, Louis we'll go to the police, fuck if that doesn't work we'll move, Move far away, no this isn't ok." Liam said now sounding confused and worried. "I'll sleep on it." I said quietly as I stood up and started to walk towards my room. Liam grabbed my forearm, causing me to look at him. "Either we fix this right now, or I'm going to find where he lives and I'm going to make sure he treats you better." Liam said which caused me to chuckle, "Liam, I want to think on this, so you're going to do neither." I replied as I shook my arm from his grip. I walked into my room, placing my phone down and stripping naked so that I could sleep.  

I'm awoken by my phone constantly vibrating, I groan from being awoken from my well going slumber. I grab my phone and answer it without looking. "Hello?" I said as I laid my head back onto the pillow. "This Liam fellow just came to my fucking house and started to yell at me and punched me. He was safe that fucking Zayn was around to stop me fucking murdering him." My heart started to race, my body starting to shake out of anxiety. "Fuck-" Is all I was able to let out. "I'm coming to get you, get ready." Harry said before hanging up. I got up and put clothes on and then put some clothes in a bag. I walked out and leaned against the couch, "You're a fucking idiot, Liam." I said while I looked at him as Niall placed an ice pack onto his hand. "I tried..." Liam said quietly. "You fucked this up more." I replied back as I crossed my arms and waited. After sitting in silence I hear a knock on the door which confused me. How the fuck did Harry get in? I calmly walk over to the door opening it really slightly to tell Harry I'll be a moment. Harry stands there with a black eye, "Louis, I don't want to hurt you but if you don't open this door I will kick it open." He said with his eyes closed as if he was trying to keep his composure. I sighed and backed up, holding it open. Liam quickly stood up, backing away. Harry quickly rushed over to Liam jabbing him on the side of his face causing Liam to fall back and look up at Harry in fear. Niall backed up as if he was traumatized by what he was witnessing. Harry punched him again, this time causing blood to cover his knuckles. Liam held his hands in front of himself in defense. I quickly walked over grabbing Harry's arm. "Harry let's go!" I yelled as I pulled him back. Harry continued to move closer to Liam, studying where he might hit him again. "Harry! Stop, let's go!" I yelled again, finally causing Harry to snap out of it and look at me. "Stop it." I said quietly as I pulled him out of the room and into the hallway. I pushed my bag onto him before turning around and walking inside. I hugged Niall tightly, "I love you, and I'll text you when I'm there." I said kissing his forehead. Niall looked down at me with tears in his eyes and nodded. 

I turned to Liam, "You didn't expect to punch him and nothing happen?" I said before walking out and walking in front of Harry to get to his car first. I had nothing to say to Harry or Liam.