Only One Interviewee ?!?

"I don't need any vacation Jungkook. Who needs a vacation is Y/n."

"I will take her on a vacation if she needs. You see for yourself first. Now leave fast don't waste time the flight is in next hour." He said while pushing Yoongi towards the door.

"What!" He said being in shock. "Don't worry i have already packed your everything you just reach the airport." Jungkook replied with a thumbs up.

"This boy seriously." And Yoongi left.

"Now I can breath peacefully. Y/n Y/n Y/n doesn't he get tired huh." He said while  sitting on his chair and streching his arms. "She is my wife but why does he cares about her so much?? I am sufficient for taking her care aren't I ?? Nevermind."

He again set back to his work. Not worrying for something he should worry for.

____________________

Next day office interview

"What?!? So you are saying none of the interviewees came to give interview except her." Jungkook asked the receptionist when he saw only one girl sitting there. "Ok send her to the interview room I will reach there." And with that he ended the call.

He took his coat from the chair and wore it while on his way.

The interviewee entered the room and after sometime Jungkook too, entered the room.

She bowed in front of him and then they both took there seats.

"Lemme just have your portfolio." Jungkook asked her, without wasting any second she handed him her portfolio.

"Kim Yoon Hye, hmm" he looked at her portfolio minutely and read everything necessary. He kept the file aside and said, "So let's start with the interview."

(Idk what they ask in the interview so I am not writing that ✨💀)

After sometime the interview ended. It went well. "If you are selected our company will give you a call." This was the last sentence Jungkook spoke to her before leaving her alone. She stood up and bowed to him, while he made his way towards his cabin.

"You have to select me Jeon cause no one else came to give interview." She chuckled at her own thinking how she bribed other interviewees to not coming for the interview.

______________Flashback ______________

''you need money because of your mom's health right. No worries you have me." She gave him a suitcase with full of money.

The man opened the suitcase and got shocked. "It's 30 million won." She said and the man looked at her with widened eyes. "It's nothing, if you work for me I will provide everything you need." She continued.

The man took the suitcase and bowed to her multiple times and left. "Was he the last one ?" She asked her boyfriend. "Yes he was." He replied.

"Damn how much people want to join that shitty company. Oh god all my money went just bribing the interviewees but no worries I will compensate him for everything.

My every loss, I will make him pay with interest." She said while staring into space.

____________End of Flashback____________

Jungkook couldn't ignore the thought that only 1 person came to interview. Where  people are dying to get Job in his company that also for a secretary, no one actually came for interview.

He decided not to give that thought much attention and select Yoon Hye as his new secretary and P.A for the time being.

He mailed the receptionist to send a mail to Yoon Hye that she is selected.

Somewhere in South Korea

"I said you had to select me and damn you did it so fast." Yoon Hye said while reading the mail, which got mailed by Jeon Company. "Even if your selected you gotta be careful baby." He said as he was worried for his girlfriend so much.

"Don't worry Byeon Woo Seok your girl is more dangerous than that rich CEO of Jeon Corporation." She said while hugging her boyfriend.

"I know that but as much as you are a  danger for him he is also a danger for you so I am saying nothing but just be careful." And she looked at him and nodded.

"Just watch me ruin your life Jeon."

In Jeon Mansion.

"But kook you don't need any secretary. Yoongi is there na it's just a matter of some days." She said while Jungkook took a seat beside and grabbed the glass of water.

"That only pumpkin, some days only. When Yoongi will be back she will go don't worry and I have mentioned everything in the contract so you really don't need to worry." He said while taking a sip of his water.

"But don't you find it strange. That only 1 person came to interview. Where  people are dying to get Job in his company that also for a secretary, no one actually came for interview." When she completed her sentence Jungkook looked at her with widened eyes.

"What happened?" She asked.

"You just repeated all the same words which I thought in the morning."

"Must be heart connection."

_________________________

To be continued....

I wrote such a long chapter after soooooooo many days 😀 so don't accept me to post next part soon ...

Just kidding 😂 don't worry I will post whenever it's ready take care sugerboos love you alott..........