Episode 1.2 (updated version)

Twilight Sparkle's "origin" pt. 1

An anthropomorphic lavender purple unicorn slowly open its eyes.

???: h-huh...? W-where am I?

It hears muffling noises from, wherever its location is at. Opening its eyes completely, it realizes it is in a tank, filled with healing magic inside said tank she is in.

???: "Twilight!"

An anthropomorphic unicorn runs to where Twilight was. This Anthropomorphic unicorn looks exactly like Twilight, but with some differences. The now named Twilight looks at her twin sister.

???: Shadow...Sparkle?

The now named Shadow Sparkle smiles at her twin, seeing she is healing ok, like her wife told her.

Shadow: thank Faust she's ok, and healing like...she said.

Although, she remembers what'll happen to herself once her younger twin sister is healed and ok. The older twin

~flashback begins~

The older twin glares at the person in front of her, while the older twin carries her younger sister on her back.

???: Shadow, I'll heal Twilight and-

Shadow: why should I believe you of all people would heal her.

???: you clearly don't have a choice the last time I remembered. So, unless you don't want Twilight to die, I'd listen to your mother, Kage Sparkle- no, that's not what I named you, after all, you and her are more alike than you think...Kage Dash-Faust.

Glaring at her mom, the princess smirks at the way her eldest daughter is looking at her. Shadow may not hate her other mother's last name, if anything Kage would rather her last name than having her last name with that too.

???: well, what do you say honey? Do we have a deal?

Her eldest daughter animalistically growls at her mother, mentioning the deal she decided for her and she grits her teeth seeing her mother's face right in front of her.

Shadow: fine...mother.

???: excellent, honey!

Her eldest daughter keeps on glaring and walks out of the room. Knowing once her sister is healed, she'll have to not be by her side anymore.

~flashback ends~

Shadow: I don't trust mother, after what she did but...I have no choice sadly.

She sighs sadly and went to her room, knowing that'll be the last time she'll live in the castle and she notices a piece of paper on her nightstand.

Shadow: "what is this?"

She picks up the piece of paper and reads it to herself privately. She slowly smiles, seeing who wrote this letter.

Shadow: "thank you...Death."

~Ponyville~

The rainbow haired girl sneezes and looks around her surroundings, glaring at nothing, which confuses the people with her.