REGRET💔7

Back to the story -> And finally they reach at the destination means eunwoo house.
Eunwoo look at his baby in his lap who is sleeping cutely with a small pout on his face he peck the pout and lift him in the bridal style.
Due to movement jk start whining because he is sleeping very peacefully in eunwoo embrace (eunwoo chuckle) and move towards the main door.
Guard open the door and they reach inside.
Eunwoo sit on the couch with his baby on his lap who is still sleeping unaware of his surroundings.
Eunwoo already informed the maids to make food for two persons when they are in car.
So eunwoo shake his baby lightly to wake him up but this brat didn't have any plan to wake up.

Ew - bubba wake up you have to eat something (shake him lightly)
Jk whine and again hide his face in eunwoo chest.

Ew - aish baby wake up and first eat something after then you can sleep as long as you want .(gentle voice)
Jk stir in the sleep and let out a frustrating whine

Jk - hubby I don't want to drink something (whine)
He is still half asleep 😴

Ew - baby i told you to eat something not to drink  !
And you didn't eat anything from morning and on top of that you are sick !
So don't test my patience and wake up like a good boy you are ! (stern voice)

But who told eunwoo that his brat baby only hear that his hubby wake him up for eating or drinking (whatever he also don't know)because he is busy in sleeping 😝😂

Jk is sleeping like this on eunwoo lap

              (Credit to the rightful owner)

Jk - Hubby i don't want to eat or drink anything!
Don't disturb me and let me sleep (cutely warning ⚠️ still with closed eyes)

But in the next moment his all sleep vanished when he receive a hard slap on his butt 😂
He look at eunwoo with teary eyes and wobbly lips .
For a second eunwoo feel guilty for his action but he know his baby health is more important that's why he tried to wake him up gently so that he can eat something to take the medicine but his baby want to behave like a brat so he don't have any any other option but to give him a spank.

Ew - now wake up like a good boy and eat your food (stern voice)
And glare at him

Ew - now wake up like a good boy and eat your food (stern voice)And glare at him