REGRET💔6

Back to story -> Eunwoo take jk outside in bridal style who is blushing and hiding his face in eunwoo chest.
Everyone in the cafe are looking at them because everyone knows about CHA EUNWOO because he is a very popular ceo in south korea.
Everyone are looking at them with curiosity because they want to know who is the boy in the ceo arms.
And suddenly jk remember about his shift
So he peek from the chest and poke his finger in eunwoo chest to which eunwoo raise an eyebrow to him in a questioning way.

Jk - hyungie my shift is not over.
(And eunwoo get really mad on his baby because his health is not good and still he care about his shift)

Ew - are you mad haa you didn't eat anything from morning and have high fever but still you care about your shift ! (Stern voice)

Jk - but owner get mad at me if i don't inform him (pout)

Ew - what's your owner name ?

Jk - mark
(Eunwoo gesture a worker to come here)

Ew - can you please call your owner

Worker - sure sir wait a minute (bow and left)
After some minutes the owner arrive and bow eunwoo with a smile

Mark - hello mr cha did you call me ?

Ew - yes i want to inform you that this boy(detach jk from his chest and make him stand on the ground) will resign his job from now on .

Jk - what ?
Hyungie are you mad ?
No no i don't want to resign my job boss he is talking nonsense.
Actually he hit his head somewhere that's why he talks nonsense !

Mark - but who are you ?

Jk - what ?
you don't know me ?
I work here from 5 months and you said who i am ?
Really ?

(Everyone is watching the scene while smiling on the boy cuteness and also laughing seeing the boy rambling and not to talk about his beauty.
Many boys and girls gets crush on him.

Ew - JEON JUNGKOOK shut your pretty mouth if you don't want me to punish you (dark voice sending shivers down jk spine)

While MARK(owner) and all the other workers get surprised after listening the name from eunwoo mouth because they never see jungkook without mask !

Mark - jungkook is that you (shocked)

Jk - yes boss now you remember me (pout)
minutes ago you said you don't know me !
pls don't fire me and I don't want to resign my job.
Don't believe in his talks(point to eunwoo)
It's just i am not feeling ok today that's why i want a leave pls (cute face)

(But who told jk that mark doesn't concentrate on his words instead he is looking at jk with lovely eyes )

Mark - wow
I never know you hide this beautiful face behind your mask .
Mark trying to touch jk face but eunwoo hold his hand tightly and jerk it and with one hand he throw jk on his shoulder and glare at mark !

Ew - don't ever try to touch him !
He is my boyfriend and soon to be husband !
And listen he is resigning his job ! (danger voice)

Jk - what no n__ ouch (cut by a hard smack on his butt in front of everyone)
Tears built in his eyes but when he notice everyone eyes are on him he hide his face in eunwoo back from embarrassment.

Eunwoo took jk outside on his shoulder leaving everyone in the cafe shocked from the news.

Eunwoo took jk to the car and sit on the driving seat and make jk sit on his lap who is pouting and cutely glaring at eunwoo from eunwoo chest.