Chapter - 33

Ho Iss Rishte Ko Saath Mein Milke
Humko Nibhana Padega
Bhool Ke Saari Duniya Ko
Bhaag Ke Aana Padega

Laal Joda Pehne Aana
Haath Mehndi Wale Laana
Rachayenge Sang Milke

Saath Kangan Leke Aana
Woh Bandhan Leke Aana
Nibhayenge Sang Milke

Oonchi Oonchi Deewaron Ko
Laangh Ke Aana Padega

                                  🤍
_______________________________________

"Maa , Maa this is so not done . Leave him I object . You all have taken this like a challenge as to who will be able to conduct the wedding the best and on top you all are not letting me do any work . It's not fair is it . You are not letting us go to work , you are not letting us do anything ." Riddhima said running behind her mother in law complaining .

Ever since Rudraksh proposed to Riddhima and he informed his family that he wants to marry her again but this time for the sake of their love and that he wants it all properly this time .

Everyone expect the to be bride and groom have taken this as a competition and are full of excitement carrying out all the duties . Even Prisha who is almost near her due date now keeps giving people orders the whole day whilst sitting on her throne like chair .

"We couldn't do anything the first time so this time we are not going to leave any scope for improvement . I want everything spick and span and to the point ." Her mother in law said making her sulk and stand there with her hands on her waist while her mother in law left for of course dictating more orders .

Riddhima saw him sitting on the couch with his laptop in his lap working so she approached him picking up a pillow in her hands and then directly launched it at him after reaching there .

"Who dare do that -- ?" He was about to snap but after noticing the lady infront of him with those snarling expressions on her face he preferred staying silent for the sake of his dear life .

"Forget i ever said anything ." He said keeping the pillow aside but she beat him to it and launched it at his face again but he caught it this time . She then took a seat beside him whilst sulking the whole while .

"It's all because of you . Because of you I am allowed to do nothing . Not even a single thing . Do you even know how much it physically hurts to not be able to do anything ?" Riddhima said making Rudraksh raise his eyebrows in confusion .

"You are unhappy because no one is letting you do anything ? That's a very weird thing to be unhappy about ." He said looking at her .

"It's not that . It's just that I love doing all this and they are not letting me do any of this plus they are sending me back today too . I will be so bored ." She said making Rudraksh get up from his seat in a second .

"Who is sending you ? Where are they sending you and why are they sending you ?" He asked all of this in a single breath making her proud and shocked both at the same time .

"Maa is sending me . To my brother's because according to the customs the bride and groom can't stay together 4 days before their wedding ." She said pouting making him sit back again but he himself was not at all happy with this decision .

"How about different rooms in the mansion ? That could work right ?" He asked making her think whether he was this dumb or was he just acting like it but the stats on his laptop spoke for themselves .

"We could ask her if we want to get murdered four days before our wedding ." Riddhima said making him nod because asking her right now would be the least sane decision anyone could ever take .