The Party pt1 (art not mine)

previously...

Anyway, if Scott tries anything with her I am gonna beat his farmboy ass.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tw: there might be mentions of sa and bl00d. pls dont read if u are sensitive to these topics, otherwise enjoy! Love, Nikola :D

COURTNEY POV:

Geoff, one of my closest friends and Bridgette's boyfriend, is throwing the biggest party of the year for his birthday. So, obviously, I won't go. Parties aren't my thing. 

He's just saying it's his birthday as an excuse to throw a party. Geoff throws them every Friday, a new excuse tagging along with him. Maybe sometimes he got a B, which is a really good thing for Geoff, or he adopted a new pet. 

One time even, he threw a party because his dog ran away. Which is why, we all call him Party Boy. (if u were an og u would understand if u want I can explain) 

Another thing about Geoff is, he gives everyone nicknames. Duncan is D-man, and I am Moch- wait, was I just thinking about Duncan? Ewwwww! 

Ever since I found out his name from Heather on the day we got detention, he's all I've been thinking about. His absurd piercings, silly hair, hot voi- 'AAAAAAAAAA' I shriek. 

I just got my period. Well fuck. I haven't got any pads. So, like the confident girl I am, I go to the closest door and knock on it. The person opens the door, and my soul leaves my body. It's Duncan.

DUNCAN POV:

I was just cooking for my sister, when I hear some door knocks. Weird. I wasn't expecting visitors today, and Dad's at work. 'HEY JESS, CAN YOU GO GET THE DOOR' I yell. 'NO YOU DO IT DUNC I'M BUSY!' she replies. 

Ugh. 

Her being 'busy' means endless hours making playlists on Spotify she will never, ever, listen to. I sigh in defeat, and walk to the door. To my shock, surprise and happiness, it's Courtney. Upon seeing me, our eyes meet. Then, she faints. 

Fuck. 

Just in time, I grab her by the back, and sling her over my shoulder. She smells like cinnamon and vanilla. Just how I expected. 

I march up to Jess' room, and I place Courtney on her bed. 'Hey Jess, can you look after her? I mean you're a girl and shit so you'll know what to do.' 'Ooooh is she your girlfriend!' my older sister asks. 

Wait. Oh, yeah. I told my sister that I had got a girlfriend when she said that I suck and that I would never be able to clutch a girl.

 'Yeah,' I say. 'She's my girlfriend. And, she's passed out so I need you to help he while I cook.' She looks at me with the most genuine smile ever given to me. 

'Awe, you really care about her, don't you, Dunc?' she says. For some reason, hearing that made me smile. 

Like, not those smirks I'm so known for, but a real, genuine, perfect, smile. '

Yeah, I really do,' I say, looking at Courtney. 

She really is beautiful, her soft, chestnut brown hair, her vanilla and cinnamon perfume, her adorable freckles and long, slender legs. Oh, damn. I really am down bad. I wasn't even like this with Gwen. What on earth is happening to me? 

COURTNEY POV:

I wake up, my ass not feeling wet anymore. (dont yall fucking dare make it weird) At first, everything is blurry. And then, I see a bunch of posters that I've never seen before.